Chapter 11

"You will mother the children of my mission"

This can't be possible

My hands began to sweat, the pain in my stomach became excruciating as I began to squirm out of my harnesses.

The men just laugh and go with there business.

"WHY??" I cry to The Father, "DONT DO THIS!!"

He laughs and places his hand on my belly. My stomach was slightly round already with tubes attached draining and filling with fluid.

"The baby will be fully grown in a mere 3 months. The woman disobeyed the mission and was thus...disqualified."

"Disqualified?" I roll my head back against the bed and snort, "Is this some kind of game to you. You can't just get rid of the mother of a baby and put the thing in another. That's inhuman. Life is sacred you son of-"

*slap*  And my vision became blurry.

A firm hand gripped my face and tilted it to the side. There I saw the face of woman.

She had blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. Her mouth and nose were covered with a mask and her attire consisted of all white. Something about her was utterly familiar, but my body was beginning to fall further into the table.

"Goodnight!"

And in a snap darkness trapped me.

~~~~~

Back at Panama base everything was chaos. Files being thrown across the room, soldiers screaming at each other, monitors beeping every second, and two young children standing in the midst of it.

Agent Mary French was nowhere to be found. And no one seemed to question it through the craziness in the bunker.

But Tyler did.

I need to get out of here and find my sister.

Looking around the room he steadily made his way over to a crying Aria, whom shushed immediately in her brother arms. With swift feet he walked behind the curtains and slipped through the back door leading to the garages.

Gray walls and blue flashing lights leading the way.

Office Office Office. Where is the office and the keys. KEYS

He turned sharply into the small garage office, climbed up onto a table and looked at the wall of keys.

"Oh No, there has to be at least 50 keys!" And facepalms, "I'm sorry Aria, we can't save Ray,"

Tears began to fall and he sat down on the table holding his sister. It would take hours to find the right key and make everything looked untouched. If only their was-

"Kid...." a voice whispered sternly. Tyler's head whipped up and searched his surroundings. "If we wanna save her we need to leave now"

Hunter.

Knocking on the glass window with a set of keys was the hero of the small mission of getting out of the base. The teenager had a few stitches on the side of his eye with a deep bruise. His bottom lip cut and swollen, but nothing seemed to painful to him.

Aria reached up to Hunter and the boy swooped her up and the two of them ran further down the empty hallway.

"What happened to you" a heavy breathing Tyler asked as they slid around another corner.

"I know where Ray is, and we are going to get her out of there," Hunter said quickly and pulled out his id to open a sliding glass door. On the other side were three rows of vehicles. A loud beep from the back row was their ride. A matte black jeep with bullet proof windows.