2

"Was that an owl?" I ask Hermione

"Sounded like it" She replies leaving Ginny's room

I hear everyone saying Harry so I make my way downstairs. 

"Harry" I smile and hug him 

"Dumbledore is always full of secrets and not planning things in advance" I chuckle as we find out he's here cause of Dumbledore. 

After everyone have greeted each other us four goes to Ron's bedroom and make a mini safe fire in the middle of us all. 

"So when did you guys get here?" Harry asks 

"A few days ago" Hermione replies

"I wasn't sure if I was coming" I speak 

"Mum sort of lost it last week, she said Ginny and I had no business coming back to Hogwarts. It's too dangerous"

"Oh come on"

"She's not alone, even my parents they're muggles and they know something bad is happening"

"Dad didn't want me going back, said even with Dumbledore there it's going to be a dark cloud of doom" 

"It took me and Ginny a few days but she came around"

"Which then led to Dad letting me go and Hermione coming too"

"This is Hogwarts, there's Dumbledore. What can be safer?"

"Staying home" I mumble, getting a slight kick from Hermione

"There's been a lot of talk recently that Dumbledore got a bit old"

"That's rubbish, he's only..What is he?"

"150?" Ron questions "Give or take a few years" He adds on causing us to laugh 

"So back to more good news, Ron when are the Twin's shop opening?" I ask

"2 days, they won't stop banging on about it"

"It's going to be great though, they've always wanted this and finally got it, all thanks to Harry of course" Hermione smiles

"It was nothing, I didn't want the money and they needed it"

"It was still a nice thing to do"

"Yeah, anyway enough about my annoying brothers. How was New York?"

"It was fantastic, the sights there truly are beautiful. It was nice to finally meet some family members too. Although due to the fact I loved it so much there Dad even recommended I went there instead of going back to Hogwarts. Which of course he didn't win as I'm sat here"