21

I wake up to yet again another dark gloomy day, I miss the sun. I remain still laying in bed trying to find the motivation to get out of bed, motivation is hard to find these days.

After around 20 minutes I decide to drag myself out of bed and get ready. I make my way to the Great Hall taking a seat next to Neville. I'm not even hungry so I don't see why I'm here.

"You need to eat" Ginny softly smiles

"I'm not hungry"

"Drink at least then"

I sigh and have a glass of Orange Juice

"Has anyone heard anything new?" I ask

"No, they haven't even been sighted anywhere" Seamus replies

I nod ok and finish my drink then I get up to go and get my books required for today.

The final class of the day rolls around way too fast for my liking. I sit in the back corner of the classroom like I always do remaining silent not daring to even allow my breathing be heard or the quill touching the paper sound be heard.

Any sound in this class is dangerous.

"Who knows why the Imperius curse is one of the most useful spells?"

The whole class remains silent as the Carrows look around for the answer

"You at the back"

I look up and everyone sat in the same row as me is looking at each other with fear trying to figure out who is meant to be answering.

"Ravenclaw, answer me"

I'm the only Ravenclaw sat on this row.

I look at them as I struggle to control my breathing.

"And the answer is because..."

"I don't know sir"

"Liar, you're a Ravenclaw you should know the answer"

"I'm sorry, I don't" I stutter

"Very well then" The other replies

They turn around and that's when it all happens.

They both quickly swing back around wands pointing at me and they yell Cruico loudly causing pain to instantly hit me and make me fall off my chair.

My reaction was to instantly scream out in pain but that's what they want. I remain silent as the pain becomes worse. I feel the tears escaping but I refuse to let any sound come out of my mouth.

"Stop it" I hear Neville demand but his words become quieter as my vision slowly becomes darker and darker until all I see is black.