6

"Go on then" Hermione urges

"What do you want to know?"

"Why did you use Lavender as an example yesterday? You could've said yourself"

"After the tryouts, before Harry asked if you knew that spell in the bloody book. She was looking at Ron again, he looked at her but when he turned back to facing the fire I saw the smile he had on his face"

"That doesn't mean anything"

"It can mean a lot, what if he likes her, she's going to win over me"

"Not if you tell him how you feel, say how long you've been feeling it"

"But if he likes her my feelings will mean nothing"

"You never know unless you try"

"I'm not loosing him as my friend just because I have feelings for him"

"Well me and Harry have that Slug club thing coming up and as you was so kind not to accept the offer it will be just you and Ron for the evening. You can work on finding out how he feels about you then"

"I'll try but to be honest I'd rather just have a nice time without it being focused on finding out his feelings"

Few Days Later

"You just had food" I laugh as Ron sits on the sofa next to me and placing a load of sweets on his lap 

"It's to help me revise"

"It isn't revising, it's planing how to help win the Quidditch Match"

"Still, I might get hungry"

I smile and open the book. "Positioning is the main thing to focus on, obviously you'll need to be in front  of the middle post but it's knowing how high or low you need to be"

"Well in front of the actual hoop of course"

"Wrong, what if the Quaffle aims for one of the other two hoops? You might not be able to get down in time to stop them. You need to be middle height so you can easily and quickly get to each hoop in time to stop the Quaffle getting through"

"Right ok, also I need to look out for any Bulgers"

"Especially when playing against Slytherin. Really you just need to be calm, you're good at Quidditch you've had enough practice at home over the past summers and you know practically everything there is to know about Quidditch so you will do just fine"

"You think?"

"I don't think, I know" I smile 

He smiles back, god his smile is one of the best sights ever. Even when he smiles and his mouth is full off food, he looks like a little hamster with puffy cheeks when he smiles with his mouth full. 

"Have you finished the Charms homework?"

"Yeah, let me guess you haven't" I chuckle whilst getting my charms book from next to me 

"I've done some of it just not all of it" 

"You're lucky I like you otherwise you would be handing in a half completed essay" 

"Thanks, you're amazing"

"I know as I've been told that many times before" I chuckle 

He smiles letting out a small chuckle and begins to write his homework. "Have you heard from your father?"

"Yeah a few days ago actually, asking how everything is and yet again asking if I want to return home"

"Mum is the same with writing to me and Ginny making sure we're safe and saying how we are allowed to drop out and her and Dad wouldn't upset with us"

"Everything seems to be ok so far this year though, except Katie getting cursed"

"Yeah, surprisingly none of us especially Harry have nearly died yet"  

"You said the important word, yet. There's still time besides we're not near the end of the school year so it's still time" I laugh

It's always drama here but near the end of the school year is always the most dramatic, involving Harry and you know who of course. I would like to hope this year will end with no drama but I know it will never happen.