23

I continue reading my book ignoring everything that's going on, McGonagall managed to persuade me to attend her classes but her's and Charms is the only classes I have been attending. No one have heard anything about the trio which of course just makes me feel even worse. Ginny has helped me so much I can stay outside for 3 hours now, it would've been longer but I heard the Carrows yelling at someone across the corridor which brought it all back and pushed me back a few steps.

"Ley, come on. You're going to want to see this" Cho smiles at me 

"No,sorry"

"I promise it will be good, come on it's the other side of the room"

I nod my head no rolling over, she sighs and I hear her walk off shortly followed by the sound of someone else approaching me. 

"I hear you don't want to come and welcome me back"

I know that voice, the voice I've been wanting to hear again since that night. I turn back over finding that ginger face smirking at me. 

"Ron" I smile and hug him tightly "I've missed you"

"I've missed you too" he mumbles back whilst hugging me "Are you ok? Ginny told me what happened"

"I'm fine now you're back. Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, we all are. Come and say hello to the other two"

I nod ok and walk with him, immedietly letting go of his hand when I see Hermione who hugs me as soon as she sees me.

"I heard what happened, are you ok? Are you still in any pain?"

"I'm fine, how have you been?"

"I've been fine, it's going to happen tonight though"

I nod ok and stand back by Ron who wraps his arm around me keeping me close to him as I rest my head on his shoulder.

"There's something that we need to find" Harry announces

"Something hidden here in the castle and it may helps us defeat you know who" He adds on

"What is it?" Neville asks

"We don't know"

"Where is it?"

"We don't know that either. I realize it's not much to go on"

"That's nothing to go on" Seamus speaks

"I think it has something to do with Ravenclaw. It'll be small and easily concealed. Anyone have any ideas?"

You know who is clever, all of these horcruxes have been something to do with him but the war will happen here in Hogwarts, The sword of Gryffindor got used so surely other parts of Hogwarts aka the other 3 houses must have something which would be a Horcruex. Salazar Slytherin had a locket which was one. Ravenclaw's founder Rowena had a diadem.

"Rowena's diadem" I speak up causing everyone to look at me

"What is that?" Harry asks

"Like a crown" Hermione replies "I remember it from a -"

"Book" Ron answers for her causing me to chuckle

"But it's famous cause it's lost" Luna speaks up

"There isn't a person alive who's seen it" Cho adds on

"Ghosts?" I question as if it's the most obvious thing in the world, well it kinda is to be honest.

"Snape knows" Ginny announces loudly as she gets into the room

"Snape knows you guys was spotted in Hogsmeade"

"This isn't good. Snape will know you guys are already here or currently on your way here"

Before everyone has a chance to respond an announcement echos outside in the corridor, a meeting has been called.

I hug Ron and leave walking with Ginny and Seamus to the Great Hall. This isn't going to be good.

The Ravenclaw has his heartOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara