19

(Link for the necklace which gets mentioned further down; https://68.media.tumblr.com/11e9584f9637e1695dae045f9ca568f8/tumblr_oeexxwTWb01vgtpeqo1_1280.jpg )

***

I get changed into my white skater dress with a pink floral design then I slip on my baby pink dolly shoes and make my beach waves then I make my way downstairs being joined by George on route. We enter the kitchen and I grin widely, it's about time. 

Harry and Hermione pull away from their kissing and look towards us

"Morning" George smirks whilst dragging out the word 

"About time as well" I smile 

"I'm going to finish getting ready" Hermione mumbles whilst blushing and walks off upstairs with me following. 

"How was it? Did you get the Butterflies and sparky feeling? How did it happen? Are you a thing now?"

"One question at a time" She laughs "It was great, yes I got those feelings. He needed help with his bow tie and it just happened from there. I guess we are a thing now"

"That's adorable, you're finally together" I smile

She smiles back and continue to do her hair. After we get downstairs this dude is here with apparently stuff Dumbledore left us. 

Ron got left a deluminator, not that he knows the full uses of it and I'm not going to tell him as he's bound to be clever enough to figure it out himself, I hope he is anyway. Hermione got left his copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard. 

"Dad used to read me that all the time before going to bed. It's one of my favourites" I smile 

"The wizard and the hopping pot, Mum used to read the to me" Ron smiles

"To Miss Paisley Nicole Davies I leave this necklace so you'll always be strong and able to get through the tough times that may lie ahead of you and will always help you to know what the right choice is."

I take the small box off him and opening it up revealing a 3D see through Heart necklace but inside it is teal and pink dried flowers. (Link is at the top) I smile at it before handing it to Ron and holding my hair out the way for him to clip it together for me. I love it.

Harry got left the Snitch he caught in his first ever game of Quidditch along with a request of some sort in regards to the Sword of Gryffindor, something I didn't actually understand or fully get. I do question if I really am a Ravenclaw with how much I don't actually understand. 

Time Skip

"Can you ever go a day without having to have at least 3 servings of food?" I ask Ron as he's eating his way through his 5th plate of food, what is it with him and food?

"What? It's good food"

"I know but you still don't need to stuff yourself with it. You'll be sick"

"I'll be fine"

"Oh I forgot, your body is used to it by now" I smirk 

"Rude, besides you had most of my last plate"

"I had like 2 sandwiches and a Brownie. That hardly made a dent in your mountain of food"

He goes to respond but the room becomes dark causing everyone to stop talking and a blue light orb appears in the middle of the tent.

"The ministry of Magic have fallen, The minister of Magic is dead. They are coming"

"Go back to the house, I promise you everything will be ok" Ron speaks putting his plate down and pulling me towards an exit of the tent as everyone else starts to leave quickly.That's when I realise it was Kingsley's Patronus and not some blue light orb. 

"But what about you?" I ask as Death Eaters arrive and some parts of the tent catches fire

"I'm staying with you"

"No, it's too dangerous"

He kisses me quickly and runs over to Hermione. I follow but Remus appears pushing Harry to them and holding me back from them. 

"Let me go"

"It's too dangerous for you. Get to the Burrow now!" Remus yells pushing me out as the trio apparated. 

I sigh and run back to to the Burrow. 

Time Skip

"Where have they gone?" I ask 

"We don't know" Ginny replies 

"they're going to be most wanted now though. Why didn't they let me come?"

"That's how they planned it, Ron didn't want you going with them for your own safety"

"I'm not a 1st year, I'm not scared of them. Well maybe a little but that's not the point"

"How long will they be gone?"

"However long it takes to find all the horcruxes"

I hope they're able to find them all as quickly as possible and return safely unharmed.