31 - Epilogue

"Daddy it's not fair" Max pouts as Ron carry our 5 year old through all the people on platform 9 & 3/4

"You're not old enough to go" Stephanie smirks as she pushes her trolley

"There you guys are" Hermione smiles as we approach her and Harry

"Come on Steph lets go on the train" James smiles

Steph hugs me and Ron quickly saying bye and going onto the train, she has a massive crush on James it's cute.

"She will be ok won't she?" I ask

"Of course she will, she has Albus starting too and no doubt James will be there a lot" Ron replies but grumbling about James, he's very protective of her.

"Don't be so mad Ronald, James is a good boy. You never know we could be your in laws" Harry smirks

I smile taking Ron's hand into my own as we both wave goodbye to Steph watching the train depart. I ruffle Max's hair as he slowly stops his pouting finally.

"Do you know the gender?" Hermione asks motioning to my bump

"Yeah" I smile brightly

"What is it?"

"Both" Ron replies

"Twins?" Harry asks

"Yeah"

"That's great, congratulations"

So this is my life, I'm married to my favourite ginger with 2 beautiful children; Stephanie Alanna (Pictured at top) who's just about to start her first year at Hogwarts and Maxwell Alexander who's 5. We're also due to have twins in a few months so god helps us all with that.

We actually live down the street from Harry and Hermione so it's great we are still able to hang out a lot. Neville and Luna did get together but unfortunately it didn't work out and they broke up after 3 years, Neville works at Hogwarts as the Herbology Professor and dating a girl called Aubrey so I hope that will work out for him because he really does deserve to be happy, His parents still haven't gotten better and it's sad visiting them with him and them not knowing who he is.

Of course, there's ups and downs in life which I and Hermione have had our fair few of; Hermione met her parents and restored their memories which were great, although it was a bit difficult as by the time she actually went to them they have had a child, Jordan. But after difficulty, she managed it and I'm glad that worked out for her.

Me and Ron did split up briefly but we managed to work it out and shortly after Max arrived, I still believe he came to save our marriage although I won't tell anyone other than Hermione that.

Dad passed away which killed me so much on the inside but I managed to get through it and I'm glad he was able to meet his 2 children before he had to leave us all.

But in our darkest hour, we all remembered to turn on the light and make everything better and work out. I'm happy with my life and I'm most happy that I got Ron to share it with.

(A/N: I know James wasn't mentioned in the last chapter so you're probably wondering how he's there. I had it planned that he wasn't going to be at the wedding as he was sick so Hermione and Harry got a babysitter in. However, I now realised that I forgot to mention it in the chapter. Hope this clears things up.)