3

"So what was Draco doing with that weird looking cabinet? And who was all those people? Don't you see it was a ceremony,an initiation" Harry speaks 

"Harry stop it, we know where you're going with this" I speak whilst closing my book

"He's one of them"

"One of what?" Ron asks 

"Harry is under the impression that Draco is now a Death Eater" Hermione explains 

"You're barking. What does you know who want with a sod like Malfoy?"

"Then what is he doing in Borgin & Burkes? Browsing for furniture?"

"It's a creepy shop, he's a creepy bloke"

"His father is a death eater,no doubt his Mother is too" I pipe up 

"Exactly, so it only makes sense that he is one too. Hermione you saw it with your own eyes too"

"I told you I don't know what I saw"

"I need some air" He says getting up and walking off

"Can't he go one year without trying to get one up on Malfoy?" I ask once he is fully gone 

"Apparently not" Hermione sighs 

"Surely they must be getting bored with trying to find ways to provoke each other" Ron speaks 

I pull out an Acid Pop, my favourite sweet and continue reading my book, I don't want to get involved in this theory of Harry's. It's scary.

Hogwarts

We take a seat in the Great Hall with Ginny, Harry have not yet shown up, god knows where he is. 

"Where could he be though?" I ask whilst looking around 

"Don't worry, he'll be here in a minute" Ron replies before shoving more jelly in his mouth 

"Will you stop eating" Hermione demands whilst hitting him with her book "Your best friend is missing "

"Oi, turn around you lunatic"

We turn to look and see Harry walking into the room with Luna Lovegood, such a nice girl, a bit loony but nice. She made me a nice dream catcher for Christmas last year. 

"He's covered in blood again, why is it he's always covered in Blood?" Ginny asks 

"Look like it's his own this time" Ron replies

  I look towards the Slytherin table seeing an empty spot  "Malfoy is also missing" I point out 

"Where have you been? What happened to your face" Hermione asks as he takes a seat by us

"nothing"

"Yeah it really looks like nothing" I reply before stealing some ice cream from Ron's bowl 

"What have I missed?" Harry asks ignoring my comment

"Sorting hat urges us all to be brave and strong. Easy for him to say though, he's just a hat"

"He's not any hat though, he sorts us all into our houses which is well fitted for us"

"Stop stealing my ice cream, get your own"

"Now that is mean" I pout placing my spoon down on the table and turning my attention to Dumbledore 

"As you know each and every one of you was searched upon your arrival here tonight and you have the right to know why. Once there was a young mike like you sat in this very hall, walked this castle's corridors, step hundred through seemed to all the world student like any other. His name, Tom Riddle."

I feel myself tense up as everyone whispers to each other. 

"Today of course he's known all over the world by another name which is why as I stand looking out upon you all tonight I'm reminded of a sobering fact. Every day, every hour this this very minute perhaps. Dark forces attempt to penetrate this castle's walls. In the end their greatest weapon is you. There's something to think about. Now off to bed, pip pip"

I stand up as does everyone else and we make our way to the common room, oh this is where I should explain how Hogwarts works for me. As I got sorted into Ravenclaw I did of course go to their common room and sleep in the dorms there as a normal student is meant to. I made friends with Hermione, Ron and Harry but still me being in a different house didn't cause any problems, just I sometimes had lessons when they didn't and vice versa. I was allowed to eat my food with them at their table but eventually around March I started getting these nightmares of a woman it was the same dream every night and I somewhat knew the face of the woman but didn't at the same time. Hermione helped me with them and we spoke to Dumbledore, he said I cannot yet know the meaning of this dream as my Father isn't ready for me to know. He then allowed me to stay in Gryffindor but I must remain a Ravenclaw student and wear their robes, I haven't entered the Ravenclaw common room or dorms since that meeting with Dumbledore. To this day I still get the dream sometimes and I still don't know the meaning of it, I even asked if the woman is the reason why I can see Thestrals, no reply of course. 

We reach the common room where we all decide to say goodnight and go off to bed. 

"Ron let you take more ice cream than normal today" Hermione comments getting into her bed

"Maybe he was in a sharing mood"

"Or maybe he likes you back"

"I highly doubt that. Do you think he will make the Quidditch team this year?"

"Harry has to let him on but Ron will have to also earn it as it will look like he just got it through being Harry's best friend"

"True, well I'm going to sleep now"

"Goodnight"

"Night"