14 + 15

Simons POV
I let go of josh as I stare into he deep eyes, exploring his mind before gesturing we go to Nando's. Josh being josh he couldn't resist the chance of free food as I could see the look of glee on his face when I suggested it. We both crab a taxi and head towards the nearest Nando's in our area. The time in the cab seems to go quite quickly, minimal talking happened, just constant gazes of us exploring each others faces like a lion does with its pray, or food inspectors do with food. We luckily had a fairly 'to them selfs' driver who's just sorta left us. We payed the certain amount of money for the about 10 Min drive towards the restraint. It was quite late, but not to late so I expected it to be kinda busy. 

We walk in awkwardly next to each other, hoping not to see anyone particularly familiar, and to our surprise we found no one. We sat down at a double table towards the far end, next to a window with a stunning view of the carpark and wonders of London. The skyscrapers towered over us like giraffes and the lights shone bright like fireworks ( a/n if you can't tell I wanna move to London) we lock eyes as if we where telepathically having a million conversations but we snap back into reality as we realise how weird this is to people watching us.
"What you wanna drink?" I ask trying to brake the slight silence
"A Dr Pepper would be class if they have some, if not coke is fine" josh replies
"You do fucking coke man?" I reply trying to make a joke out of the situation but failing
"Coke the drink you hoe" he relies laughing causing me to crack a shy smile, I order our food and whiles waiting we have a sentimental chat. We  where mainly talking about YouTube and our similarities... but he supports FUCKING  MILLWALL..... Leeds 10/10 m8. For that alone I'm starting to dislike him... jk I could never hate josh... he's my bae.

We carry on talking before I decide to get kinda deep
"Josh, I'm sorry about what happened with you mum" I say, realising how much he sacrificed to be with me, a man he barely knows from the Internet.
"It's fine si, I had felt these feelings once or twice before but didn't know if u should tell them to her, then I started talking to you and I knew I had to...." he replies with tears in his eyes, making my heart explode into a million pieces
"You complete me Simon" I hear him say I'm a whispering tone. I slowly peer  up at his flushed red face, before looking him deep in the eyes and saying
"You complete me as well Joshua" and smiling at him, I notice some small imperfections this time, minor bruises on his arm and a faint black eye... why? I decide not to question it, thinking he may have got into a fight on the way back... but maybe freya.... I better not think of the worst.. come on si... come on

We finish our food and decide to walk back... although it's a good 30 mins I feel as if we need to lose some of the newly gained pounds from Nando's ( a/n i s2g I'm not sponsored my Nando's) we stroll across the street, our hands lightly brushing against each other's, same as they did many moons ago when we first met at Thorpe park. As we walk past the all so famous London eye, its stunning in the moonlight with lights upon lights shining its majestic shape and showing the world it's beauty, the perfect spot for couples, tourists.... O SHIT JOSH IS A TOURIST, I run josh over towards the big wheel before practically pulling him onto it
"I can't do it si... I'm scared of fucking heights" josh protests as I pay from myself and him to see the wonders. We both stand in the glass pod, gazing upon London in its winter glory, josh shyly pulls me closer as we start to peacefully rise above the ground, I stare at the magical city, seeing Josh's eyes widen at the sights, he turns to face me yet again and pull me in tighter, making my heart go all fuzzy and my mind blurry, I rest my head on his chest listening to his breathing pattern and sinking mine with it as I always feel the need to for some strange reason. As we get to the top I watch josh pull out his phone and take a few pictures, probably for Instagram before switching it off and turning his face towards mine.

We both lean towards each other, the gap between us becoming smaller and smaller, as our lips touch for the very first time as fireworks go off in my stomach making me flush a slight shade of magenta... I fucking love him.

So 2 chapters in one because I sorta destroyed the last one by using it as a sorta 'I have to tell y'all something' chapter, now I hope you fam like kissing.. if not.. fuck off... if so, WELCOME!
Love Sapphy xx