17

Simons POV
I wake up to see a familiar face cuddled up into the nook of my neck, nuzzling in and embracing my warmth, I'm so luckky god damn it! But I still need to question him about what's going to happen between us 2. What if we have another fight? With the YouTube thing we both do I honestly suggest we hold of telling our loyal viewers as the shipping, fanfiction and edits would get out of hand.

"Simon, are you awake?" I hear a muffled josh say, sleepily and tiredly into my chest, his breath colliding with my skin.
"Yes joshy I'm awake.... but just lay with me" I say not wanting to battle with the cold elements of my bedroom
"Okay babe" he says as I can feel a slight smirk come across his face when se says the words "babe" oh god I could never grow old of that, Joshua Bradley calling me babe is the same as...... I don't know I'm not used to this relationship type la da da but god I'm loving it.
"I'm hungry" josh says, whining like a 6 year old child
"Go get food then you lazy shit" I say mockingly when I secretly and ravenous myself
"Make me some babe" he says, the word babe sending little butterfly's to dance in my stomach at the sound of it, god I love him.
"Fine, but your coming downstairs with me" I say laughing, the small boy nods and proceeds to get up as I do. The warm heat of josh is taken away from me. As is the duvet and I'm suddenly indulged with the cold breez of my wild bedroom. Now I'm faced to face with Joshua's body when he has nothing more then some pants on, same with me.
"Put joggers and a tshirt on, then we can head downstairs without jj harassing us" I say hopefully not being to awkward in the situation. We make our way downstairs towards the heavenly room... the kitchen.