Chapter 1: Man Eater

----------Hello! I hope you all enjoy this story, please comment! I love hearing what you think about it. Sorry about the horrible cover, feel free to make one for me if you like, I'd love that! Read on readers----------

The music was ear splitting, in the background, but I hardly noticed. I was too busy trying to pry my best friend Axel off some guy's lips that he hardly knew.

"Axel, you twat! I have to leave, or my parents are going to kill me! Drive me home." I whined, yanking on his arm. He turned to me, lips slightly swollen and black hair hanging in his face. He swatted me away with one hand.

"Jeffie, I'm kinda busy here. I'll take you home later." He went back to his tonsil tennis, and I sighed. Well, crap. Looks like I'm walking home, or I'm grounded. I grabbed my jacket, shooting a dirty look in Axel's direction even though he couldn't see it. Feel my glare, you tick. FEEL IT.

With a satisfied smile, I left the party, shutting the door behind me. The silence felt heavy, after being in such a loud and hectic atmosphere. I slipped on my jacket, brushing my pale blonde hair out of my eyes. Crap on a stick, I am so bad with directions. Let's hope I can get home without ending up in west LA or something.

I made my way down the drive, passing drunk people on the lawn and the signature red party cups littering the ground all around me. I rolled my eyes, pausing as I passed Axel's dirty Nissan parked on the curb. Should I...? Nah. I don't really feel like dying bloody tonight.

I stuck my hands in my blue overall pockets, whistling the tune to Pony by Ginuwine. I walked for a while, what seemed like minutes but as the music from the part slowly faded away, and the streets became more unfamiliar, I stopped in my tracks.

I groaned. "Where the heckie am I?" The streetlamps were the only thing illuminating the dark road, and one was even flickering like in one of those horror flicks. I threw my hands in the air, glaring at the night sky.

"I finally decide to go to a party with you Axel, and this is what happens. I hate you, and I hope your balls shrivel up into your body and you become a woman with an awkward penis." I hoped the wind took him that pleasant message, and was about to start walking aimlessly again when a someone tapped my shoulder. I jumped about a foot in the air with yelp, swiveling around in automatic karate stance.

"Hi-ya! I have a rape whistle!" I faced my could-be attacker, and blinked as I face an amused looking girl. She had wild curly brown hair, bright red lipstick, and her clothes were edgy and rad as hell. She had combat boots, ripped fishnets, and a Pink Spiders shirt on.

"Uh, you do? Cause, I think it will attract dogs, not police." I dropped my stance and stood up straight, giving her a suspicious glare.

"Oh yeah? Well, the dogs will still kick your ass. Be afraid, very afraid." She smirked, putting her hands on her hips.

"I need you to come with me." Eh?

"And why in the actual hell would I do that? You gonna molest my hot body?"

"No, I just need you to come somewhere with me. What are you doing out here, anyway? You look like a freak." I huffed, crossing my arms.

"That is not your concern, Skanky Suzy." She grimaced at me.

"Skanky Suzy?"

"Well, I have no idea who you are!" I snapped. She sighed.

"I'm on my way home, but some creepy was walking behind me. I think I lost him, but I'd feel better if I had a guy with me, you know?" I narrowed my eyes for a minute, studying her. She stared back, her expression blank.

I sighed to myself, giving in. "Fine, but only cause I don't want rape on my hands. These guns will protect you for sure." I said sarcastically, holding up my skinny white arm. She snickered, roping my arm in hers and tugging me along the street.