Chapter 2: Deductions and Introductions

----------If I was not the author of this story I would not read it because the cover is crap *dances away*----------

Okay, first of all, I'd just like to say that hot twins should be illegal in all countries plus Antarctica, because hot damn. They didn't measure up to Lance, but MY GOD. The hyper twin, who was whispering animatedly to his mildly curious looking brother, had a blond streak in his dark brown hair and a lip piercing that begged to be tugged on by another pair of lips.

His twin, whom he had called Elijah, was much more calm from what I could see. No piercings, no dye jobs. But when he walked out of the woods to join his brother, he moved gracefully, his movements like flowing water. His eyes were the same shade of chocolate brown as his brother's, but calmer somehow. A sort of sadness in them that wasn't in his brother's eyes.

They spoke in hushed tones to each other for a minute, gesturing to us frequently. Lance and I looked at each other, confused. From what one twin had said before, apparently we were the only other humans they'd seen as well. But that leaves more than one question unanswered. How did they get here? Are they going through the same thing we are? Are we on a reality show that pits twink like males against each other for survival? The world may never know.

I sighed, getting restless with their chit chat. I cleared my throat, and they both looked up at me, their conversation quieting.

"Hi there," I said, giving a small wave with the hand holding their boomerang. "Seeing as you just nearly beheaded me with this boomerang here, I think I'm entitled to some answers. Who are you?"

They looked at each other, then crossed their arms in perfect synchronization. "We'll tell you when you tell us." They said at the same time. Creepy. Kinda hot, but creepy.

"Uh, in case you haven't noticed, I'm the one holding the boomerang now. Plus my friend here's got a machete the size of my dick, so I suggest you answer us first." Lance snorted at my last comment, hiding his smile with his hand.

"He's got a point, Elliot." The graceful twin, Elijah, said, nudging his twin slightly. Elliot grimaced, then sighed and uncrossed his arms.

"Fine. My name's Elliot and that," He jerked his thumb at his twin, "Is my twin Elijah, in case you couldn't tell." I nodded.

"I'm Jeffie, and this is Lance, but in truth we only just met each other as well. Do you know why we're here?" I asked, hoping they'd have some answers and getting disappointed when they both shook their heads.

"We have no idea," Elliot said. "We got here two days ago. Just kinda appeared here. Got chased by some kind of giant bobcat, and we've been doing our best to survive since then." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, cupping my elbow with my hand.

"That's pretty much where we're at as well," Lance spoke up. "I got here about a week ago, and Jeffie arrived an hour or so ago. None of us know why we're here, and this is the first human contact we've all had. Doesn't that seem weird to all of you? Doesn't it seem...set up?" I glanced at him, having had similar thoughts.

All of this seemed really fishy. How are we all ending up here, not once finding anyone until now? Surely that can't be coincidental, right?

Elijah held up a hand. "Just a question: If we're all here for some reason none of us know, isn't it possible there could be more? What if we're not the only ones on the island?" Elliot, Lance and I all stared at him. He lowered his hand and shifted uncomfortably.

"What? It's just a logical conclusion." I shut my eyes, rubbing my temples. He's absolutely right. It's entirely possible there are others here.

"Well, it's not likely that there are too many, otherwise I'm sure we would have run into them. Maybe two or three more people at most." Lance said, and I opened my eyes.