{Craig} Sometimes Love Is A Little Weird {Jones} (Book 1) [25]

[A/N: Picture of Spooky at the age he would be in the story right now is on the side. Big thanks to everyone who is reading this I hope you enjoy it and look for more adventures in the next chapter as well. ;) ]

The next morning I had the guys all up and on their way through their grumbles about moving out so early. I spent a little time with Annie while we drove back to the airport. Craig arranged to have the car for a longer time and I pulled Sid over to me and Annie.

"Now I love you both that's why I have to put these ground rules down here and now. There has to be a firm bedtime of nine p.m. You Miss Annie are to remember to brush your teeth and comb your hair out before bed." I glanced at Sid. "I don't think we need to ask Sid to braid it just brush it out really well again in the morning. Sid she likes bedtime stories but there are a limit of two. Make sure they are age appropriate and not scary. They are supposed to help her fall asleep not have nightmares."

"Gaaabbbbyyyyy!" Annie whined.

Sid chuckled. "We'll be fine. I promise she'll be in once piece and just as perfect as when we leave today."

"It's not that I don't trust you Sid...."

"I've watched Griffin and Aravis before you know."

"Yes, but not over night and certainly not for three weeks straight."

"We'll be fine," Sid smiled at me.

"Yeah, we'll be fine." Annie gave me her stubborn scowl.

I sighed and felt Craig slip his arm around my waist as they announced Sid and Annie's flight. I bit my lip and then hugged Annie tightly. I gave Sid a hug as well and was pleasantly surprised when he whispered in my ear, "I'll call as soon as we land."

"Thank you," I smiled at him grateful for his understanding.

"No problem. We'll be fine so you just quit worrying and enjoy your time out here with Craig. Alone." He winked. I blushed and Craig chuckled.

I watched the plane take off nervously chewing my bottom lip.

"It's alright. They'll be fine. Remember you have little spies at home who have children."

I chuckled at his smile and we walked back to his rental car hand in hand.

*Sid's POV*

The airplane trip was easier than I thought. Annie was a good little traveler. The minute we took off she was buried in a book with her earbuds in. I was a little worried that she would get more emotional on the way home. She was so excited Craig and I had barely been able to keep her still on the way to see Gabby. When we landed she took my hand all the way through the airport. I could do this. I was right. Nothing to freak out about. I buckled her in the seat of my car and then got in the front.

"Uh Sid?"

"Yeah?"

"We need to stop by Craigs to get my stuff."

"Oh yeah."

I pulled in to Craigs driveway and then let Annie out. She ran to the porch and waited while I pulled out my keys. We all had spares to each other's places in case of things needing taken care of. I let us in and put the keys back in my pocket hearing them scrape against my phone. Shit! I forgot to call Gabby. I pulled out my phone and dialed her number as I walked down the hall and watched Annie flit around her room picking up clothes, a brush, books and a teddy bear.

"Sid everything ok?" Gabby's voice was worried.

"Yeah, I just promised to call and let you know we made it safe."