{Craig} Sometimes Love Is A Little Weird {Jones} (Book 1) [28]

[A/N WARNING: MATURE CONTENT! NORMALLY I WOULD MARK IT OFF BUT IT'S PRETTY MUCH THE ENTIRE CHAPTER. SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THEN PLEASE DON'T. I PROMISE YOU NOTHING MAJOR HAPPENS IN THIS CHAPTER THAT YOU CAN'T CATCH UP ON IN THE NEXT IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE READING MATURE CONTENT THEN PLEASE DON'T READ. OTHERWISE ENJOY!]

*Sid's POV*

I sighed as I pushed the cart at a very normal pace. Steph kept shooting me amused looks while Griff and Annie kept trying to escape from the sides of the cart where Steph was making them hold on.

"Guys, look I know shopping properly isn't a lot of fun but the more we stick together and abide by the rules the quicker we get out of here and you guys can do something fun," Steph said.

They settled down and true to her word we were out of the store twenty minutes, a few gags over raw chicken and fish, and a few pouts over vegetables later.

"You know, you really could have helped me out with the whole good eating thing instead of pouting with the kids," Steph said before kissing me. We heard gagging sounds coming from the car. We grinned at each other and finished putting the groceries in the trunk.

The day flew by a little to quickly I think. I was looking forward to doing the show but at the same time I was enjoying having Griff and Annie here. I leaned against the doorway between the kitchen and the living room watching Steph tickling Griff while Annie held him down. He managed to squirm free and attacked Annie holding her down and attempting to tickle her. Steph sat back and pet Spooky who came to investigate the gigglng. She smiled at me as we watched the little ferret sniff Griff then jump on Annie and sniff her face before scampering off her and into the kitchen.

"Um why don't you guys watch Finding Nemo again while I go start dinner," Steph said when Griff abandoned his attempts to tickle Annie.

"Ok!" They both said and jumped on the couch. I put the movie on and then followed Steph into the kitchen.

"You know I'm going to miss them when they go home."

She smiled at me over the pan of marinated chicken.

"Why Sidney Wilson are you saying that you want a housefull of children?"

"Someday," I smiled at her before wrapping my arms around her hugging her waist from behind.

"Are you trying to make up for being to busy to spend tonight with me?"

"No...actually I want you to join me tonight."

"The kids?"

"We can have them outside with us for a while. They'll enjoy it and we'll just keep them off camera until we put them to bed."

"No drinking until they are in bed?"

"Of course. I don't want to cause Gabby any more problems then she's already got and well Scarlett would KILL me."

Steph laughed at the last part.

"I'm not so sure that Gabby wouldn't kill you too."

"You're probably right about that one," I said before kissing her neck.

"Sid you realize I only have an hour to make dinner right?"

"You realize the kids are only going to be occupied for an hour right?" I mimicked her.

She smiled at me.

"Not when they are in bed tonight."

I grinned at her. "Why Niemo, my love, I love the way you think!"