Taken

A shadow lurked in the distance and with a twitching hand grasped the edge of the wall peeking out of the corner watching Hayato Shinomiya with his friends.

With breathy voice the shadow whispered,"Princess..?"

~***~

The sun was shining brightly casting just over the school's building as a voice hang in the distance,"guys?"

"HELP...!!" Shinomiya began with a trembling nervous reply.

HUH? 

"What's wrong this time...," Nanashima asked bluntly,"Don't tell me that Thor get out again-did she?" Nanashima asked as he leaned his face on his hand as he sucked from a bottle of juice.

"You look stressed, are you feeling okay?" Mutsumi asked gently.

"Come to think of it...have you'd been eaten properly since your parent went overseas?" Serinuma asked with a finger on her chin.

"I can deal with all of that!" Shinomiya exclaimed.

"I mean, I've been taking cafeteria food home with me!" Shinomiya said nervously as he stanched up his food in a counter. 

"WHAT ARE YOU SOME OLD LADY!?" Nanashima protested.

"What about you're laundry? You look like you need a new pair of clothes...hehe, just saying," Igarashi said with a mind tone of teasing in his voice. 

"And its fine as long as I dont care how dirty my room is!" Shinomiya began to rant.

"THAT"S NOT FINE, YA KNOW?!" Nanashima exclaimed,"I never thought you'd be such a slob,"

"And It doesn't bother me that I've worn this shirt for five days!" Shinomiya said.

"IT BOTHERS US!"

"What I mean is..," Shinomiya sighed as he said with certainty,"I get the feeling that there's something else around...,"

"...'Something else?'..." Igarashi questioned.

"Like a ghost?" Nishina asked blankly.

"As if someone's always watching me...," Shinomiya began.

"Even when I'm walking outside, I sense someone behind me," Shinomiya said as chills sent down his spine,"Yesterday evening, I found a bag hanging on the doorknob with a container of cooked food inside!" 

"Cooked food?" Igarashi asked,"Maybe it was a neighbor?" 

"Then they would've just handed it to me in person!!" Shinomiya,"Anyway~"

Shinomiya looked down as his hands began to tremble, "I've been so scared that I haven't been able to get much sleep..."

"