Results

The test results seem normal much of a typical teenage boy, however, the tester himself was not 15 more or less the age of 17. But would this be due to his inactivity from school or the head trauma? Nonetheless, how is his emotional state of mind?  Dr. Fujiko thought tirelessly to himself rummaging through paperwork and chart reports. 

Dr, Fujiko sat in the office room of the Beuro compiling paperwork for his team and shortly after began to debrief his finding to his colleagues. 

"It's been two months since Shinomiya returned home, and he has been keeping a low profile thus far. Regarding his comprehensive test, he did fairly normal for someone in their early high school. However, Shinomiya, as we are aware, is not 15 but rather 17. In which this type of comprehensive is fairly normal someone held in captivity for two years, but it is when I instructed a behavioral test is when I found something particular," Dr. Fujiko said as he used a clicker as the screen changed on the manor broad.

On the board showed MRI scans of two different brains. 

"now what do you think you see?" He asked among his colleges. 

"Well if I had to assume I'd say that the picture on the left is an image scan of a normal functioning teenage boy while the image on the right is a brain that is not as active suggesting that the image on the right is the scan of Shinomiya's brain," Ms. Soong addressed. 

"On the left, it would appear that is indeed a picture of a healthy 17-year-old male and on the right is an image of Shinomya's brain," He paused," Now what if I told you that these two images are in fact both from shinomiya's brain." 

"Is this during a test?" 

"but how can that be?" 

"Is this a dangerous development?"

"Now, I understand the confusion but just listen," Dr. Fujiko said.

"During Shinomiya's diagnosis we hooked him to a brain scan while we got to know him as him some questions about childhood, you know the perks of being human. Traditionally he remanded normal. He was saddened by things that would normally make any human sad; a dead animal, loss of the family, seeing a friend cry...he remanded to his emotions well. However, When I began to drive into the discussion of his experiences...that's when we met, Shinjiro." Dr. Fujiko pointed to the image of the right brain. 

"Shinjiro?" they all question'.

"Shinjiro 'one who is strong and pure' is an alter ego Shinomiya had unconsciously have created to cope with his captivity however, Shinjiro and Shinomiya have very two different personalities. Shinjiro is to believe that he is the protector of Shinomiya and will take over when Shinomiya isn't strong enough. But the real question is, IS Shinjiro here to stay and if so, who is really in control?" Dr. Fujiko asked.

.......

It was time to move on Shinomiya, as Shinomiya's parents enrolled him into an online class to get his high school diploma and hopefully he can start attending college. 

Dr. Fujiko reached out to Mrs. and Mr. Shinomiya and insisted he needed direct sessions with Shinomiya for his research among the case.

Mr. Kento Mrs. and Mr. Shinomiya's lawyer representing Hayato Shinomiya also reached out to the family by phone stating,"...it turns out...that the jury might suspect Shinomiya of murder and will want to be locked up. Now we can prove from a psychos analyst that Shinomiya could have had a personality alter to change his behavior, therefore, we can argue an insanity plea." 

"If this goes to trial we are doomed," Mr. Shinomiya said. 

"If this goes to trial this might be the only changes we have," Mrs. Shinomiya said. 

Shinomiya sat in his bedroom, he lay down and closed his eyes. There he fell into his own thoughts.

"What am I gonna do? " Shinomiya whispered. 

"You kind of ask me," Shinjiro said. 

Shinjiro took the form of Shinomiya to expect Shinjiro was taller, thinner and paler and his hair was slightly darker, his had scars and bruises all over but ironically with his sassy attitude made him look kinda of tougher. 

"That rat bastard got want he deserved, all we have to say is, 'I was a victim I didn't know I was doing,' the media will be eating it up with a spoon," Shinjiro said. 

"When did you..." 

"since when did I get here?" Shinjiro said, "Well, I've been beside you since you since you were kidnapped two years ago. But unlike you, I grew and matured, and I can always pick you up with your down," Shinjiro smiled. 

"What does that mean, will I turn out like Satsuma!?" Shinomiya picked in his 15 yr old body, he looked down, "I'm 15 again?"

"You remember from the last thing you remember when Satsuma dragged you back inside that bunker. But when he did, you fell and hit you're head. " Shinjiro pointed to that scare on his head, "Remeber this guy? That's how we got this scar. And since that point, you fall weak and It was my turn to take over."

"I took it all while you were sleeping. For two years I had dealt with it all until I couldn't take it anymore," Shinjiro said. 

"So you killed him?" 

"WE killed him," Shinjiro said,"Just like we told Nanashima not to worry about Satsuma since his gone..." 

"So...he really his gone?" Shinomiya said in shock. 

"Dead and gone," Shinjiro said. 

"So what now?" Shinomiya asked, "You wanna take over for good or something crazy like that?"

Shinjiro laughed, "We are the same person, aren't we? The question is do you want to go to prison?" 

"Of crouse not," Shinomiya said.

"Didn't think so," Shinjiro smiled. 

_____________________

A/N: This is getting crazy sorry I got my wisdom teeth pulled out a few days ago and I'm jacked up on pain pills so this story is getting all over the place but hopefully it makes sense? well, kittens until next time!