Hear No EVIL

Two days ago...

"AH! Where'd you go Princess! Why'd are you running from me!?" His voice echoed through the distance. The man then cleared his voice of rage as he then said in a calmer voice,"Are you playing hide and seek Princess?"

With a trembling lip and a chattering jaw a cold breath escaped his mouth in the dark. He hid behind an old dumpster with his hood up and over his head, his body shook and trembled from the bitter cold. With his knees to his chest he could hear the heavy raindrops which fell onto an old box he curled underneath for warmth. He sobbed silently as the rain filled his mind with noise. His eyes drew heavy and he wanted sleep but the cold and his clothes soaked, forbid him to slumber.

But with a loud crash and the splashing of footsteps, Shinomiya's attention drew to the very same footsteps which haunted his soul.

"Princess?" A man taunted as he tip toed around.

Shinomiya peeked from the box hole he made earlier as he watched a pair of feet standing six feet away from him.

"Where did my little princess go? I thought I saw princess run down here somewhere...," that voice lingered in the cold air.

Shinomiya slowly peeked his eye out of the box and looked up to see the man who had been after him.

"Oh?" The man stood with brown hair his back turn to Shinomiya. The man wore a long sleeve turtle neck with biege
khakis.

Shinomiya frozed.

The man turned his face as a black leather mask covered his identity, "Princess is that you?"

Shinomiya froze rapping his hand around his mouth as he feared a single breath might giveaway his hiding place.

Don't Breathe. He told himself.

"Come out come out whereever you are," the man with the black mask asked as he drew closer and closer to Shinomiya.

The mask man bent down peering around the box that Shinomiya had been hiding in. Shinomiya froze in fear closing his eyes and his body tensed up as the man's voice echoed outside of that cardboard box,"oh.. I found a shoe. Could it be Princess's?" The man said,"...oh no, This shoe is way to big to feet on Princess's shoe."

The mask man then tossed it behind him, "perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place! Yes! Maybe Princess went down this ally instead, " the mask man said as he walked down the ally.

As the footsteps faded, Shinomiya slowly place his hand down as he breathed out slowly. He sat there as he place his head on his knees as his arms wrapped around them as tears wiped on his knees.

As rain fell down onto that box the sound of thunder silenced his cries.

Hayato Shinomiya Missing Day 09

Nanashima flickered his eyes open as the loud sounds of thunder startled him from sleep. He sat up and rubbed his eyes as he walked to the large window as he pulled the blinds as he stared out his hometown. With a heavy sigh he pulled out his phone and he pulled up to an old picture of his friends. As he flipped through his album he stopped on a picture of him and Hayato Shinomiya. With a sigh he looked out the window wishing, wondering if his friend was okay,

After the disappearance of Shinomiya everyone was in a depressed mood. Even Igaraishi and Mutsumi wasn't to their usual selves. 

 Serinuma and Nishima didn't find any leads on the Serinuma's neighborhood. And as for Nanashima, Mutsumi and Igarashi at the park with Agent Hara Kuzowa they didn't find anything either.