3:16 AM

3:16 am

MISSING: Hayato Shinomiya, Day 10

Serinuma was out of place. Out of space and time. She laid in her bed wide awake, she was not okay as stared at the ceiling. She wasn't in her own mind, her thoughts where clouded as they lingered above her like a rain cloud. She felt light like the gravity didn't ably to her. As if her soul was escaping her body and she was floating in outer space. Floating to a place nobody knows.

She dreamed of a place that was dark and cold. The room expanded as small lights flickered on from the ceiling changing that dark room into a long narrow hallway. The hallway had wide windows and within those windows she saw a dark room with only a small light which desperately tried to flicker on. She stared at that single light, attracted to it like a fly. Until, suddenly the light sparked on as it dimly lit up the room.

With the bluish LED light above, the room cast a blue gray tone which seemed to blind Serinuma. She blinked and she saw someone standing in front of her.

"Serinuma," A boy asked.

"Shinomiya?" Serinuma asked the boy in front of her.

Suddenly with a vibration earthquake everything shook and vibrated as windows cracked and lights flicker, she suddenly shielded herself from the danger, until it was silent. She stood up to turned around to see that she was now inside of that cell room looking out.

A boyish figure walked outside of the window as Serinuma called out,"Shinomiya?" She reached for the window and place her hand on the glass. But she saw a reflection staring at her back. She turned and to the wall on her right saw a small sink and a window. She walked to the window to see Shinomiya's face instead of her's,"HUH?" She wondered as she peered as her own hands.

"Serinuma," Shinomiya's image called out.

"Shinomiya? Is that you?" Serinuma wondered.

Shinomiya hung his head down as he whispered something silent.

"What?" Serinuma question.

Suddenly Shinomiya's image flickered as he transformed into Serinuma. Serinuma was now staring at her own reflection as she watched her own image hung her head low.

"It's all your fault," Serinuma heard her reflection say.

"m...my...fault?" Serinuma trailed off.

"If Shinomiya didn't come over that night...," Her reflection said.

"But wait," Serinuma began,"Shinomiya had a stalker...So...soo...then...,"

"I would have taken my princess anyway," Serinuma heard a deep voice.

Serinuma looked up into the mirror as she saw a man standing there with a black mask holding Shinomiya against his chest, a knife in hand on Shinomiya's throat. The man in the mask laughed as the light flickered on and off as he suddenly got closer and closer.

Serinuma's heart pounded faster and fast and she took a step farther and farther back.

The light went out as a single candle was mysteriously lit.

suddenly light poured into the room as her bedroom door faded out from white.

"My room?" Seriunma questioned but as she reached for the door handle she heard a loud CRASH which paralyzed her with fear. SHINOMIYA! When then the sounds of wrestling around sent chills down her spine.

"AAAHHHH! NOOO GET AWAY FROM ME!" Serinuma heard shinomiya's scream. She turned to grip the handle but something jammed the door shut.

THUD! "NO PLEASE!" She heard Shinomiya-kun pleed.

"SHINOMIYA!" Serinuma then tried to break the door down with her shoulder but as she banged on the door, she slide the foreign object that was in front of the door. With only a small peek hole to look from, Serinuma witness something she had long forgotten.

Serinuma froze, No..this can't be...

A Man in a leather black mask stood with a knife in hand.

With a gasp, Serinuma flickered her eyes open. She remained in her bedroom as she turned to look around, Was that a nightmare?....Or was it a memory?

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Heyooo kittens Im terrible sorry for how short this chatper is, but i just have writer's block and I have no clue what else to write in this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it, but stay tuned for the next chatper! :)