Beware

There was a fly. Zizzing slowly up and down a window pane. It was that sort of room. Grey linoleum, putty walls with chairs and tables with tubular metal legs. The wall at the far end was covered in whiteboards and pinboards. Pictures with posted noes covered the board with each note labeled: Names, Dates and Places.

A picture of Kae Serinuma and all her friends picture were pinned one by one as a pin and sting tied them all together with a posted note labeled her as a "witnesses".

A picture of all the men in the "Isami Princess fan club" all labeled: Suspects.

As far as Forensics go, pictures of the crime scene entailed a sights of blunt force and a sign of struggle with turn posters off the wall and broken glass of the window and some anime knickknacks with an the image of crawl marks on a table.

There where five people in the conference room of the The Criminal Affairs Bureau, (Keiji-kyoku) and they all have been working for hours.

Agent Tohru Moriyama was assigned to Lead investigator the Hayato Shinomiya case along with his rookie partner Hara Kuzowa.

Crime Scene Investigator Kurt Hinagiku. Age 26 with light brown hair and golden eyes. Protruding ears with a long bangs which tangled in front of his forehead. His specialties of decoding the crime scene are flawed. Kurt can tell what kind of a person is just by looking at one's room. Are they OCD, Is everything overally neat? Are they disorganized and irrational? Kurt can tell a lot by just walking into a room. Just like he can tell if in a crime the suspect or the victim showed signs of a struggle or if it was a robbery.

Behavioral Analysis Unit Dr. Jarin Fujiko. Age 30 who stood tally of 5'10 with a broad shouldered and thick glasses. His hair was black and short and always kept clean. Holding a PH.D.s in Psychology, Sociology, and Philosophy. He credentials make him an outstanding

Along with Police Family Officer (FLO) Shinko Soong. Age 28 with long blonde curly hair and freckles on her nose. She stands average height of 5'5 and has a passion for helping others. She holds a role of former liaison with police and media officials. Her job is key to gathering Ante Mortem data which will assist in the identification and repatriation of loved ones. They also keep the family updated on the progress of the investigation. FLO's need excellent commutation skills as they are often the person who reports investigative advances in the case. Sometimes the FLOs will give a statement to the media if the family do not wish to.

His dull expressionless tried eyes stared at the pinborad for over twenty mins now. Agent Moriyama felt as if she spend his entire life staring at those kind of pictures.Day in and day out, his mind consist of hundreds and thousands of crime scene photographs locked away instead of his head.

Staring into the time capsule of that bright fresh face. Almond shaped brown eyes. The school tie. The newly timed hair. The expression. Interested alerted with a gentle smile.

"Agent Moriyama?" one of his colleagues called.

Moriyama turned away from Hayato Shinomiya's school picture as his eyes flickered black at the images proportional suspects.

"We have all six memebers of the Princess Usamimi (A/N: I realized it was Usamini not Isami ) in custody," Dr. Jarin Fujiko said.

Moriyama the lead in the team shifted his tried eyes at Fujiko as he seemly nodded his head,"Fujiko and Hinagiku," he said as they both turned to look at their leader.

"I want you guys can start on the interrogation." He stated.

"Right away sir," Hingaku said with respect.

"Ms. Soong," He shifted his tried eyes to her as she stood up," I want you to take Kuzowa and get all the details you can on the woman who has been shot. And Kuzowa..."