Bad Things

With a slight mumble Shinomiya awaken by the sound of something heavy. He flickered his eyes open as his surrounds had changed.

He laid on a thin single mattress covered up with a blanket. He look down at his arm which an IV had been implanted in him. With a sudden gasped he ripped the IV out from his arm and threw whatever toxic substance away.

He looked around the empty room. There was light however, a hanging light on the side of the wall with held two lamp shades hung in the distance illuminating the room with shades of white, yellow and orange.

Shinomiya turned to see his clothes folded up on a chair in the distance. My clothes? With a gasp Shinomiya threw the blanket off to check his body if he had been violated.

But too his surprise he was wearing his boxers. However, his right leg was in a home made splint. With pieces of metal on the slide of his leg and baggage up. His ankle was cuff to a thin pipe which run along the wall of an outlet.

"What the hell happened to me?" He whispered out loud. He was relive to hear himself and that his hearing was back but was even more confused then before. As he raised his hand to stretched the temple of his head he wiped off a thick liquid. As he pulled his hand back his fingers where stain with that familiar substance.

Suddenly loud footsteps drew to the large thick metal cellar door.

With a lever the door unlocked as the man pushed the door open. Shinomiya was expected to see the man in mask but was surprised to see him maskless.

He was an older man with a med build with dark circles under his eyes and a scrubby chin hairs.

Shinomiya was in lost for words. But what's more is that he didn't have a single clue what happened after the motel.

"I bet you're confused," The maskless man finally spoke.

"What happened...to me?" Shinomiya trailed lightly on the subject.

"After the motel, we where in a car crash," The man spoke calmly,"I was being too reckless and threw you in the trunk of my car without a thought,"

Shinomiya was silent.

"Another car had rear headed me causing me to almost spin off the road," He said.

Suddenly there was a loud THUD as a voice cried out,"AAAHHH! WHERE'D YOU GO YOU OLD MAN!? COME OVER HERE SO I CAN KICK YOUR ASS!!"

Shinomiya turned his head turned the voice just beyond his cellar door,"IS there another person here?

"Please, Excuse me Princess," The man said as he turn and walked toward the scream. He stopped in his trucks as he said,"By the way...My name is Kuboru Satsuma,"

As Satsuma stepped out, He left to door wide open as he called out,"NOW WHAT DID YOU DOO!?"

Shinomiya stared out to what it looked food shelf which was filled with can goods. The hallway flickered of LED lights as Satsuma walked back into Shinomiya's room,"I'm sorry about that," he said.

Shinomiya shrugged,"Its okay," He said uncontrollably.

"How about Let's get you out of those cuffs huh?" Satsuma said with a gentle said as he lend forwards. As he did Shinomiya catch a glance of a gun that was in the holster of his hip. The cuffs where unlocked and Shinomiya was freed from the wall.

"Careful about that leg," Satsuma said.

Shinomiya swung it around to examine his leg on his own. To his surprise it didn't hurt as bad as it looked. His leg from the knee down was badly bruised and it was swollen but he could still move his toes. But if he would he bent his knee down, it was painful. Okay so I have a busted knee, No worries. I can get through this. He told himself.