Twisted

He was short and small for his age but brilliant at that. At the age of fifteen he was four feet and seven inches for his small skinny boyish body who still shopped at the boy's department at Macy's. Which wasn't a sight to see for this particular student. Hara Kuzowa was a genies and just at fifteen he was a freshmen in college. Jumped from high school bullshit drama and into a prestige student entering college life. Where Hara Kuzowa crossed paths with Kuboru Satsuma.

Hara Kuzowa had a blessed life. Living in a mini-mansion with a maid and a butler and even private tutors. He had it all. However, Hara Kuzowa didn't care for such things. Either did he like the time of extra studying or being a perfect prestige student. Perhaps being perfect was his limit. Perhaps he didn't want to be perfect. He was only fifteen. And at fifteen he was never given the teenage hood of acting out. Thus came an idea. He was smart and his studies come as a breeze. Even college work seem simple with a high I.Q. even computer test could not accurately calculate.

But moreover, Hara Kuzowa was all the talk on the campus. A young teenage boy was attending college. Not only was the some of the older teenagers how just graduated high school of eighteen and nineteen years of age looked at this "young'n" and already despised him for his skills. But Hara Kuzowa had a careless personality. Which angered the older students more.

However there where still a bunch of immature "youngers" of seventeen, eighteen and nineteen who was just overall fantasized with Him as the cute Kouhai.

But Hara didn't care at all about anyone or anything.

He rolled up into school in a black limbo which seemed to stroke everyone with anger. People of all ages, young, older, some even parents, who worked hard to get into college seemed already defeated by the young kid's presence. Who didn't have a care in the world.

"OH! THERE'S KUZOWA-KUN!" Some girl giggled cheerefully.

"Don't speak to me... scum," Kuzowa spat at the girl.

"What's up with that brat!" Some girl questioned.

"If you asked me he's a little twisted," A guy chimed in.

But Kuzowa being a little twisted was nothing compared to Kuburo Satsuma. He was different from Hara Kuzowa. Unlike Kuzowa, who had a blissful life as a brillant honor student of the only child. Satsuma grew up in a broken home of two brothers one sister.

His mother told him,"Don't get into trouble."

His father knew he would anyway. His brother said they didn't give a damn about him. And his sister told him he had to do something good for a change.

At the age of 20 Satsuma was a victim of insomnia, who stayed up long nights of studying and wondering at night around campus taking pictures. A strange guy who lurked around at campus at night surly would stir up a fright.

Satsuma was uncontrollable emotional, chaotically proportional, visceral reloadable; everyone who knew Satsuma knew he was twisted. His was completely crazy. And a college student majoring in photography was something eerie. He had a strange gloom over him like a fog. Which people avoided him at all cost.

It was then passing threw class when Satsuma bumped into the small frame of just 4'7. He looked down to the small child as he rise a brow and asked,"Are you lost?"

"You're in the way," Kuzowa spat readjusted his book-bag over his shoulder.

"Wait...are you a college student?" He asked rising a brow.

"What's it to ya?" Kuzowa frown his brows annoyed.

"Sorry, you just look like a middle schooler," Satsuma said.