Gone

Serinuma stood in front of her bedroom door as she could recall the eerie sounds of the disaster which took place eight days ago.

It has been Eight days of torture. Serinuma had even loss even more weight by stressing over about her dear friend. What's more her face grew paler and dark circles lingered under her eyes. And during this time her friends and family had been the only link for life to feel not so terrible. But even so from time to time she'd cry.

"Kae? " her father called behind her, "sweetheart it's been almost a week now... Don't you think you should go back into your room? "

"But it's in my room where..., " Kae Serinuma lips trembled as tears formed in her eyes.

"Think of it this way... The last place Shinomiya was before he was taken was in your room... Don't you think to cherish that memory and perhaps see if he left you some clues? " her father said, "now your window is fix and the glass as been clean up by then and since the crime scene investigation had left no one has been in your room."

"But any clues... Should have been found by the cops, " Serinuma said, "unless, " she looked up with a spark in her eyes, "there is something left only for me to find out, "

"Perhaps..., " her father suggested.

With a deep breath she opened her door and finally stepped inside the room.

Ironically enough, it still felt like hers. Her BoyXboy posters still hung on the walls of Akane X Master and several other anime posters and manga still maintained their original spot.

"and to think the stalker would go far enough to kidnap Shinomiya at a friends house," Serinuma sighed.

BBUZZZZ BUZZZZ

Her phone vibrated a incoming call.

"Huh? It's Igarashi," Serinuma said with a rises eye brow. With her thumb she slide her finger to answer the phone call," Serinuma?"

"Is everything okay?" Serinuma asked.

"The cops....they found....," Serinuma's heart dropped, "something,"

~***~

Meanwhile at Ninshina's place.

~

"So The cops found something and..its not very good," Igarashi began,"I dont want to say anything because I know how upset it'll make Serinuma. But.."

Serinuma swallowed hard.

"Its for her own sake that she should know!" Igarashi said with a closed fist.

"So..what did the cops find out?" Nanashima asked in wonder.

"Somewhere by a park, the cops found a scarf...," He stated.

"And we know what Shinomiya wasn't wearing one the day of his disappearance... But it's it possible the stalker gave him a scarf for warmth?" Nishina then chimed in.

"Wait hold on," Nanashima said,"So the cops found a scarf- so what? How do they know it's Shinomiya's or that he was wearing it?"

"A single hair," Mutsumi stated,"That's all it took to find out that scarf was worn by Shinomiya,"

"And the cops filled you in on all of this?" Nanashima questioned.

Nishina, Mutsumi and Igarashi gave a half grin,"Not excatly.." Nishina said crossing her arm and played with her hair.

Nanashima gasped,"You hacked into the cops computer didn't you Nishina!"

"Of course I did! We can't be left in the dark about any of this!" Ninshima stated.