Thief

With a twitchy hand gripping the computer mouse from side to side the index finger began "click-baiting" various of websites, as an impatient heel taped under the desk of Kae Serinuma. She tapped her heel as she nervously bit her left thumb nail her eyes remain blood shot staring at a screen.

Twenty taps of articles of past victims and definitions of Obsession, stalking, predator, rape etc, keep Kae Serinuma busy.

Across town in a remote business building, Tohru Moriyama stood leaning against a desk as he flip threw a file of all the men assassinating with all the "Shinomiya-Princess Isami Fan club" members along with other registered sex offenders in the city.

"You think one of these guys may be our suspect?" Hara Kuzowa asked sitting an desk chair leaning his head on his hand as he flipped through another file.

"If it gets us anymore closer to Hayato Shinomiya then we have a shot," Agent Moriyama said with a look in his eye.

Suddenly with a loud buzz, Agent Hara Kuzowa's phone vibrated on the table.

"Huh?" Agent Kuzowa picked up his phone to see multiple text messages.

"Is it that girl again?" Moriyama asked with a raised eyebrow.

"That damn kid!" Kuzowa spat through his teeth,"I'm trying to work! That damn-!"

Kae Serinuma, Countless of times she called and texted Agent Hara Kuzowa searching for new leans and proportional suspects in the area from their last met in the park. Although Serinuma wasn't a detective analysis or a super computer wiz, she opened herself deep in psychologist research to understanding why her dear friend was kidnapped.

Hara Kuzowa open the text message with read:

Sernimua: We know that Shinomiya-kun had a fan club due to his role of Isami princess and that fan club was overall concern with Shinomiya-kun's health. So I don't think anyone in particularly would want to harm Shinomiya however if Shinomiya is being held by someone who is a psychopath or a sociopath who knows what Shinomiya would be dealing with!

Hara Kuzowa read the messages in his head and with a sigh replied back the following.

Serinuma in her room, clicked and texted with concern and worry as she stared at a screen as she scammed through articles of survived stories of past victims of stalking and kidnapped. When suddenly her phone vibrated and she looked to see that she received a text.

"It's from Igarashi?" Serinuma asked in awe.

Igarashi: Hey Serinuma! I was wondering if it's okay if we all came over. All of us are worried about you. You've been skipping some of you're studies again and well...if you get behind you're gonna have to...

Serinuma gasped in a shook as she read the last sentence.

Igarashi:....GO TO SUMMER SCHOOL!

Serinuma clutched her hands, I can't go to school in the summer no way! Not if I want to find Shinomiya! All of my time would be sucked dry from test and work! THERE'S NO FREAKING WAY I'M GONNA DO THAT!

Igarashi was at Donny's Diner with Nanashima, Mutsuma and Nishina who sat at a booth closes to the back.

Igarashi's phone buzzed off.