BREAKING NEWS!

"This just in, a groundbreaking development in the case of Hayato Shinomiya, who was missing over two years ago, we go to our reporter Anna TsuLee for more details," The anchorman Tosuki Young-Shi announced. 

"Yes, that's right! I'm currently standing by the docks of the local clean up crew who stumbled on a body found in a suitcase. Local police haven't determined the identity of the body; however, is relevant to the Shinomiya case. Police and authority officials had no time to comment on the matter thus the evidence is still currently new. I'm Anna TsuLee, back to you-" 

The TV flickered off.

"What is this?" Hara Kuzowa asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"Ah, Nice to see you Mr. Kozuwa," Mr. Moriyama said. 

"You mean to tell me that a body showed up and no one meant to tell me?" MR. Kuzowa said with frown eyebrows. 

"Will considering the circumstances you should be aware of the ID of the body," Mr. Moriyama said simply,"...Well, one thing is for certain. The tables have turned in this case. The killer becomes the murder victim while the victim became the killer. But with that being said, we still have to document everything." Mr. Moriyama said. 

"What's gonna happen to the kid?" Mrs. Soong asked. 

"That's only for the court to decide, Should he pay for the crime he brought upon himself or will the court be merciful, That's not for us to decide nor should those emotions distract us from the case. We will be treating this case like another case," Mr.Moriyama said.

"Understood," The team said. 

***

Today was the day, for the private practice of physicians hired to look into the health and over well being of Hayato Shinomiya. We are talking specialties such as; Psychiatrists, neurologist, pathologist, orthopedics, hemogatloist...and the list goes one. 

"Overall, Shinommiya-kun's health is better than in other cases like this," Dr. YuLeesaid.[Peditrican; was Nanashima's sister's doctor not related to the case. and is also a hospitalist: A doctor who works at a chain hospital but also is hired to do private duty or also has a private practice]  

"That's good right?" Mrs. Shinomiya asked.

"However is overall health is good, there are still some issues we need to address," Dr. Yulee stated,"That's why we have Dr. Jarin Fujiko who is a Psychiatrists along working alongside the Criminal Affairs Bureau,"

"Overall his health is good for someone who is in the state of recovering such abuse, but his mental state is what is important. Regarding the MRI he had done, it is clear the scare on his head was due to an injury from falling from a tall height and not to a blow to his head. Regarding this, we have a witness who was present which statement matches the timeline of injury," Dr. Fujiko said. 

"Wait, you're talking about Riku Satoshi right?" Shinomiya said, "Of crouse, that makes sense, since that's really the last thing I remember, apart from waking up with blood all over me and the cops busting down the door and arresting me," Shinomiya said. 

"Due to your injury, you suffered from a heavy loss of memory from that time until now. The only real explanation for this one of three things. One; IS that after the fall you feel into a coma-like state. Two; You suffered from Amnesia due to the event, or Three: You suffered from a brain injury and you can't retain new information, however its hard to judge with the injury alone." 

"But I understand what you're telling me, just fine. It's this kinda like that? Retaining new information?" Shinomiya said. 

"There are different types of Traumatic Brain Injury," Dr. Fujiko said, "Although they are very common among athletics, there are over 1.7 million people claiming head trauma. Usually, Trauma Brain Injuries or, TBI for short, Trauma in the word Head trauma usually is a blow to the head, but not all blows to the head produce the same level of damage. Some TBI is relatively minor and only causing only short-term symptoms. Others produce massive brain damage that can permanently undermine a survivor's ability to function." Dr. Fujiko said. 

"But you're just a behavioral doctor, how you know all about this?" Shinomiya said. 

"Well to understand the behaviors you have to understand the brain, don't you think?" Dr. Fujiko said, "In other terms, No matter how serious the TBI maybe it's almost impossible to diagnose a TBI based on symptoms or the severity of the blow alone. Due to Coup-Contrecoup Brain injury which occurs when there is a significant impact to the brain that causes the brain and skull to slam into the opposite side of the impact. The result of the damage is impacted site along with the side of the brain because Coup-contrecoup brain injuries require significant impact, the symptoms are often server and the survivors may need extensive support to recover. However, there is also a Brain Contusion which is simply a bruise -a mild form of bleeding under the skin. Brain contusions are formally similar to concussions but often occur in conjunction with them. if a brain contusion does not stop bleeding on its own, it may need to be surgically removed, which in Shinomiya's case is not the case." Mr. Fujiko paused. 

"There are others too such as Diffuse Axonal injury which is an injury to the Axonal vertebrate in the neck cause injury to the head, which can be fatal.  However, there is also called Second Impact Syndrome which is just as a scab that is reopened takes longer to heal and may produce a scar, a second brain injury when a person already sustained a first can cause more catastrophic damage. The effect of the second impact injury depends on the location of the injury the severity of the first injury and the degree of trauma sustained. The second impact injury is more likely to cause severe bairn damage than a first, even if the victim does not lose consciousness. In Shinomiya's case, it could be likely that you suffered from a brain contusion as well as a concussion and due to the certain circumstances that the Secoun impact injury could have well been the culprit of your memory loss." Dr. Fujiko said, "Is it likely to assume that after your fall being a victim of a concussion that your capture Satsuma could have hit you in the head, causing father head injury and damage?" 

Shinomiya fell silent,"Well, pointing it that way does seem possible." 

"However, Before we just assume, I'd like to run a few tests on you," Dr. YuLee said. 

They all turn to Dr. Yulee forgetting he was still present in the doctor's room. 

"We like to run some basic comprehension test on you such as communication, reading, writing and math test," Dr. YuLee said. 

"However, due to the years of being out of school, its hard to determine if your comprehensive skills are delayed just based on inactivity from school or from your head injury. However, we motived these test to suit persons like you in your current predicament." Dr. Fujiko said.

"So basically giving me the same test I did in Middle school to see if I'm still capable," Shinomiya said. 

"Indeed," Dr. Fujiko said. 

"I understand," Shinomiya said. 

"However, I'd like to also be giving you a serious of trails regarding your behavioral. After all, you're a victim and a survivor of a serious crime," Dr. Fujiko said. 

Suddenly Shinomiya's eyes flickered open, "Define Survivor," He asked Dr. Fujiko. 

Dr. Fujiko rise his brow, "Do you not understand the word?"

"No, in your sentence. You said I'm a survivor. What do you mean by that? Am I the only survivor of Satsuma? Is he still at large?" Shinomiya froze, "Don't tell me, his still out there?"

Dr. Fujiko blinked, "Satsuma is gone," He simply said, "He won't hurt you anymore," 

Shinomiya mumbled to himself, "I should have known he was gone. But the odds of him coming back...still haunts me. "  

________________________________________

A/N: MAybe it's easier if i break down each chapter like this rather then writing a larger chapter. What do you guys think? Such i post longer chapters or keep it short and simple? Anyways i tried to explain this and break it down for you guys can understand the way im going with this. Hope you all enjoy it.