TWENTY-SEVEN

(NOT EDITED) I wrote this at 3 AM in the morning.

If anyone's confuse, this is about what happened when both Jungkook and Taehyung met.

As the breeze of the wind entering his room brushes his skin, the way his chest rises up and slowly flutters down. How the soft blankets touches his smoother skin. He's the definition of perfection in people's eyes. He always wears his bright smile that's always contagious. His waxing crescent moon shape eyes send a grin to everyone's lips. Kim Taehyung, 20 years of age male is currently peacefully sleeping.

The sound of his alarm clock interrupted his slumber. He opened his eyes and gazed around his room. He yawned and stretched while taking his phone from his nightstand. He pressed that snooze button. Taehyung remembers his plan for the day which is finally meeting, Jeon Jungkook. He stood up, heading to his bathroom and started getting ready for his upcoming date - or a hangout day with Jungkook. He clearly doesn't know. That previous thought made Taehyung's adrenaline raise a little. Maybe he's a little too excited about the fact that he's meeting him.

-

He stood outside the cafe, glancing at his wrist clock for the fifth times. Taehyung couldn't stop biting his bottom lip. It's a habit of his whenever he's being impatient, nervous, or anxious. The brown haired male scans the inside of the cafe. Not either one of them the male recognizes. He really wishes he's a patient person now. "Taehyung-shi" A person says, more like questions. Taehyung glances at the person. Jungkook.

"Oh!" Taehyung pointed at the male, How come you're late? I've been waiting for an hour!" He sneered.

"Sorry, hyung!" Jungkook apologies bowing multiple times, "Please forgive me. I won't do it again I promise," Jungkook said, pouting his lips.

"Stop it. You don't look good when you pout," Taehyung rolled his eyes. Taehyung thinks he actually looks adorable; he's starting to regret what he said to the younger. The older male really thinks that the younger's appearance is just unbelievable. Every single curve from Jungkook's face was perfection. How the younger's brown locks touches his eyebrows; how Jungkook's nose and cheeks are tinted pink because of the coldness of the weather. He was breathtaking. Jungkook isn't suppose to be a human, he deserve to be a god who everyone worships.

"Let's go inside, it's getting pretty cold out here," Jungkook smiles and wrap his hands on Taehyung's wrist. He would sound a liar if this small action didn't affect him a tiny bit. "His hands are so soft," Taehyung says to himself.

-

A couple hours passed and the two are currently talking and asking questions about each other.

Taehyung learned a lot about the male in front of him. He learned far more than what it says at his Instagram and Twitter bio. He now knows that Jungkook lives alone and he treats his friend Jin and Namjoon as his parents. Jungkook has parents (of course he does), but they disowned him after his younger brother was born. Taehyung was confused why the latter's facial expression didn't change to sadness. He looks somehow relax. Taehyung asked Jungkook if he's alright and he said he's okay, he said he accepted it a long time ago. His life is completely fine now, especially when both Jin and Namjoon support him to whatever he does. He also learned that Jungkook came from a wealthy family. He knew Jin since he was a young boy, so Taehyung thought maybe it's the reason why they're close. Jungkook said Jin also came from a wealthy family, so the male helps Jungkook with the bills. Jungkook is thankful, but he feels like he's a burden to his friend and his family so he works at Starbucks, just to earn a couple of won.

"Hyung, I really like talking to you," Jungkook interrupted Taehyung from what he's previously talking about. Taehyung smiled, "I love talking to you too, Jungkookie."

-

The rest of the day all they did was seating inside the cafe, having a conversation and drinking their drinks. They both leaned a lot from each other. Soon, Jungkook requested if Taehyung wanted to go to a near park and just walk around; Taehyung agreed. All they did was walking around, Taehyung dragged Jungkook to the ice cream truck passing by, and sitting at benches to see the view of their surroundings. Taehyung admits that he enjoys every single second that passes with Jungkook. Whenever those small actions Jungkook does it gives butterflies to Taehyung. The way his heart does cart-wheels whenever their hands brushes from each other. Especially when the older male catches the younger staring at him and Jungkook casually brush it off, acting like nothing happened. The bleach blond haired male smiles and laughs whenever brunette male jokes around. He never felt this way for a long time.

"It's getting really late, hyung," Jungkook looked around, avoiding Taehyung's eyes. "I'll drive you home," Jungkook gins and held Taehyung's hands.

-

After a while, Jungkook reached his house. Taehyung glance at his clock and it read: 9:21 PM. Taehyung was shock, they've been hanging out together for a while now, and they've spent ten hours with each other's presence.

Taehyung excited the car, only to be stopped by Jungkook. He glanced at Jungkook, confused. "I - It was fun hanging out with you," Jungkook shyly lowered his head. "Let's hang out more often," Jungkook finally glanced upwards, meeting Taehyung's eyes. Jungkook in the other hand could clearly see the red tint of Taehyung's cheeks, which formed a smirk on his lips.

"Don't look at me like that," Taehyung biting his lips, he was clearly nervous. Meanwhile Jungkook thought it was cute and hot at the same time. He smirked even more. The brunette slides closer to the male in front of him. Lips brushing against each other, they're centimeters away from each other's lips. The hot breath of Jungkook touches Taehyung's plum lips.

Jungkook slides his hands upwards, touching Taehyung's bottom lips, "C - Can I kiss you, Hyung?" Jungkook asks, making eye contact with the older. Taehyung nodded slightly in response. That moment when Jungkook touches his lips, there was no fire works or bells. It felt like heaven. He loves the feeling of his lips perfectly fits the younger's. It felt good - no. It felt extraordinary. It was passionate and slow. Taehyung's in love to how the way the younger's lips are so soft and addicting.

Jungkook broke the kiss, disappointing Taehyung a bit. Maybe he doesn't like it, Taehyung said to himself. Jungkook smiled, "I think I like you, hyung." Jungkook brushes his hands against Taehyung's warm cheeks, "Can I kiss you again?"

Taehyung didn't respond because he knows Jungkook would kiss him anyways; which he did.

-

"See you next time, Hyung," Jungkook hugged Taehyung even tighter this time. The older isn't still move on from their make-out session inside the car. The thought made Taehyung blushes.

Both males are currently hugging each other for fifteen minutes outside Taehyung's house. Neither both of them wanted to let go. "I like you too, Jungkook," Taehyung finally confessed while hugging the younger.

"I know," Jungkook smiles and looks at the older in the eyes. Jungkook pecks the older in the lips multiple times before deciding to leave. Jungkook waves at the older while exchanging goodbyes.

That night. Taehyung wasn't able to sleep properly. All he was thinking about was, Jeon Jungkook.

Author's Note:

I'm sorry if I didn't satisfy you. I'm really sorry if this chapter sucks