THIRTY-THREE

Pardon my grammar mistakes and typos, I wrote this at 2 in the morning. Enjoy!

Taehyung mentally laughs at himself for giving someone his love just by seeing his face once. It's crazy how his relationship with the latter started fun, but ended painful. Well, he asks himself if it was worth it to love someone like Jungkook.. Yes, he says to himself. It was definitely worth it, words can't define how he feels for the younger boy who smiles up to his eyes. It was funny how it ended like this, like as if nothing ever happened between them. Both boy's living their lives as if there was never a connection between them.

Jungkook simply bought colors to his black and white like life. Then, how can Taehyung simply survive if he lost those colors. He can't survive at all, it's like Jungkook is his oxygen in this suffocating world. He love him so much, that it physically hurts him. Like as if his chest is being crushed, tightening each breath the takes.

The most thing he missed about latter is his lips. The lips that he fell for too. It was soft and fragile. Then, there's Jungkook's eyes. The eyes he mesmerize, the way it shows so much emotion in just one look. How it sparkles with delight when he's happy, and how it looks lifeless when sadness strikes the younger. In other words. . . Taehyung just simply miss his Jungkook. The Jungkook who showed happiness into his dull life.

"Mr.Kim," His secretary said by the door of his office. Taehyung only glanced at his secretary, letting her know that he's paying attention. Not three second past until she spoke again, "Your father would like you to talk to you in five."

He nodded, signalling her to leave. His gaze returned to all the papers he's currently signing. He sigh, exhaustion finally taking over his system. He shook his head, blinking away his drowsiness. He stood from his chair, soon leaving office to meet his father.

"Father," The blonde male softly knock on door. Only to be answered by his father's voice, letting the blond male inside.

He waited about a few second before he went in, "What is it that you need?" He says. He sat in the chairs in front of his father's office.

"Son, I'm going to be straightforward to you because I don't have any words to explain it with ease." His father says, blank expression in his face.

"What is it?"

"I think, it's better of if you have a break, and your brother will take over your position." His father stood from his chair, facing Taehyung.

"What do you mean, father?" He questions, clearly puzzled by his father words.

"What I'm saying is, I think you need to take a break because you've been off lately. You space out in meetings and forget all the information we discussed," His father explained with no emotions visible. "Whatever is going on inside your mind, please fix it. I want you back as soon as you comeback from your senses."

He stood from his chair, to protest. But, slowly calm himself down because what would protesting do against his father do. He would only make a fool of himself, "I understand your decision, I'll be back in a couple of weeks."

Soon he exists his fathers office, only to go in his and pack his belongings. This is like getting fired from his job, but less worst.

Honestly, shouldn't he be happy? That he can finally have a free time without being suffocated by his father. He should be, but why does it feel like he's not. What is this? Like, everything he does will end up disappointing everyone. Was he that much of a pain in the ass for people to give up on him?

-

"Yah! Kim Taehyung!" Yoongi shouts, taking the glass of alcohol from Taehyung's hands.

"What do you want?" The male with bleach blond hair snapped. Yoongi has to admit that drunk Taehyung is the worst..

"I didn't go here just to let you disrespect me, I'm older than you, and you have to follow what I say!" Yoongi shouts, but mostly because of the music blasting inside the club. Yoongi tried pulling away Taehyung's drink from his grasp once again. Yoongi sigh, "If it weren't for Jimin, you'll be dead already."

"I don't care, hyung," Taehyung slurs. His drunken state is getting worst, "I wanna stay here. Just leave me okay?!"

"What's wrong with you?" Yoongi says, brows knitted from each other. Yoongi getting even mire frustrated. Taehyung laughs, laudly in response.

"You're lucky, Hyung. You're lucky you have Jimin with you, and I don't have fucking no one to love me. I want him, but I can't have him. It hurts here," Taehyung pointed at his chest. "It hurts so much. You're lucky Jimin-hyung is there for you, and love you. . . And here I am, crying over him. I'm so useless, I can't even win him back again. Please just leave me and go back to your boyfriend."

"What fuck are you talking about?" Yoongi asks in confusion. "You shouldn't have fooled him in the first place. Dude, what you did was fucking messed up. You were having a decent relationship until you fucked things up, this is your fucking fault that he doesn't love you. Now, after doing that you want him back? Holy shit, Taehyung. . . Come to your sense."

Taehyung's crying by now. The alcohol mostly affects him more than Yoongi's speech about his fucked up mind. Taehyung covered his face with both of his hands, sobbing. Yoongi was right once again.

Going I was about to talk, but was interrupted. "I'll take care of this," Someone unexpectedly says. A voice he recognize, but yet he can't put a finger on.

That unknown person suddenly hugged him, Taehyung sobbed into that person's shoulder. He hugged that person, even tighter. Tears even falling from his eyes as he hugged him. A sweet scent enveloping him. It was comforting. As if, the sound from club stopped playing, and all he can hear is silence. But he can feel the warmth the other is giving, it's so perfect. It was so perfect like Jungkook.

"I miss you, Jungkook-ah"

Well.. I wanted to make this chapter longer, but it's like 2 AM here. I also wanted to put cliffhangers haha... Idk.. I really like cliffhangers. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my horrible writing. Kind of winging this chapter because I honestly don't have any idea how I did it..

This GIF gives me life ↑