FOURTY-FIVE

Two years is a pretty long time. They've been a couple that long is truly unbelievable. Taehyung fucked up so many time in the past and the guilt is still in his system, but the younger thankfully understood and never mention it. They tease each other from time to time about their previous memories, but Taehyung was too sensitive about it. One wrong move can easily spark the guilt inside of him. He still blames himself honestly, he basically hates his stupid mind for doing stupid things (if that even makes sense). He loves Jungkook, so much it hurts. It's unexplainable and just so blissful. He was simply happy, being with Jungkook makes him so fucking happy. He never really guessed a simple text message can end up like this. He recalls when he messages random things to random people when he got nothing better to do. Who could've guessed it all ended up like this, he was never lonely, again. He felt safe around Jungkook for the last (almost) two years.

He knows Jungkook too well to know that his silent treatments are the worst. His silent treatments usually last a day or even two after a massive argument. But, two weeks of not hearing about the latter and be nerve-wrecking. He was completely confused if he's being honest. He recalls dropping off Jungkook two weeks ago after their double date with Jin-hyung and Joon-hyung. Jungkook was even hyped even if the event was over. Jungkook can't be bipolar, oh god heavens no.

And, he's also not clumsy.

Jungkook is an organize person, well, at least the organize one between the two of them. He never imagines Jungkook dropping his phone in a park bench. Jungkook was never a park person, he despises going into parks because he couldn't see the point what to enjoy there. So, he's basically questioning himself why Jungkook ended up loosing his phone in a park, and Jungkook not even trying to reach him for the past two weeks. It sounds fishy, but Taehyung doesn't know how. It seems so odd in many ways.

He then finds himself entering a hotel restaurant the person led him to. It was the day before Jungkook and his' two years' anniversary and he can only hope that Jungkook didn't forget. He doesn't want to celebrate their anniversary alone.

"Oh, Mr. Kim Taehyung?"

Taehyung nodded, "Yes. Are you that person?"

"Oh, no. I'm just a waiter." A young male smiles and opens the door.

"Wait... What is this?" Taehyung questions only to be left alone in the rooftop. His surroundings are breathtaking. So, beautiful. Taehyung smiles as he walks up the small round stage. White roses, my favorite, Taehyung thought to himself. "You like it?" Jungkook suddenly appeared in front of him

"W-what is this?"

"Well, this is what I've been working on for the last two weeks. Did you know I even had to work over time just to simply afford this rooftop by ourselves? I worked hard for it because I know this is your favorite restaurant. I'm sorry- I'm sorry if I suddenly disappeared for two weeks," Jungkook smiles as he moves towards Taehyung. "I planned everything, honestly. I'm sorry if I can't wait 'till tomorrow"

"What do you mean?" Taehyung giggles eyes glossy because this blissful moment. He didn't hesitate, but to hug Jungkook after two weeks without his warmth. "I miss you so much, please don't do that again. It scared the shit of me- "

"That's the point," Jungkook cuts Taehyung as he pressed his lips in Taehyung's soft ones. Jungkook kissed the elder so gently yet passionate. Jungkook chuckles between their soft kisses, "I love you so, so much, hyung. Thank you for everything."

"Pardon?" Taehyung stops. "I should be thanking you, Kookie. Even if I'm still upset to how you suddenly disappeared like a bubble for two weeks. I'm so thankful for this, for everything. I love you more than words itself."