THIRTY-SEVEN

Warning: Typos and grammar errors

- if you remember Kristine from previous chapter. That character isn't me. It's my friend in real life who loves BTS's sunshine, Jhope.

Enjoy.

What is love? That's usually a cliché question to ask someone, people usually have different perspective and opinion what love is. Countless of people can answer, and, many couldn't. Different theories, many mind telling what love is when truly, they never even felt what love is. People say it because of the theories they've heard from the rest, and now, they spread it. But, what is love. Not someone kind of bullshit people tell everyone, but the love what a person truly feels. Nobody knows what actual love is because if you tried explaining it, there are no word can define it. Imagine as if you're defining the person you love the most. Would it be so tough to know what are exact words to define them, it is very tough. How can someone possibly explain how much they love someone just by words. Words that are meaningless when you try defining love. Yes, it might sound cheesy to most people. But, only the people who would think love is cheesy never really felt what actual love is.

Love isn't something when people can name a million things about that 'certain person'. Love is something people can't find words to describe how that person feels about their certain someone.

"Taehyung-ah." Jungkook whispers against the elder's ears. Taehyung responded with a hum, eating his breakfast. Jungkook tighten the grip from around Taehyung's waist, placing his head onto his boyfriend's nape.

'Boyfriend, what a funny word.' Jungkook thought to himself. A word, Jungkook could finally use; a word that means so much to him. The word he loves the most, his boyfriend. Kim Taehyung.

"What are you laughing about?" Taehyung asked, eyebrows crooked upwards. Jungkook stopped pecking Taehyung's already abused neck. Jungkook shook his head, smiling. "Yah- tell me. It's weird that you're suddenly laughing by yourself."

"Why? I can't laugh now?" Jungkook sarcastically says, making an eye contact with Taehyung. His heart spending up inside his chest, it's doing those black flips again. Everything just stops whenever Jungkook's with the latter. "You know, you have the most beautiful eyes."

Taehyung lets out a quick laugh, shocked by his lover's cheesiness.

"You do!" Jungkook depends himself. "Do you also know you're my favorite? My favorite pair of eyes I've considered. The favorite pair of lips I've kissed, then, oh god- don't get me started with your nose. Your name is also my favorite. The name that rolls in my tongue every single time, which I love. You're my favorite past time because you make me forget all my problems. I know, you might think this isn't the Jungkook you originally know and, I usually call everything too cheesy. But, Taehyung-ah. You're my favorite out of all the things I've experience in life. I love you."

"That's so corny. Stop it," Taehyung chuckles, ruffling the younger male's hair. "I love you more."

Jungkook smiled. Taehyung kissed him, "Ever since we met, I've known there's something special. The way we talk and make each other laugh with our corny jokes. It was different, in a amazing way. I can never ever meet anyone else I can trust and love as much as you. And, I think most of the people searches all their lives to find what we've already found.."

-

They soon finished breakfast. Jungkook following and back hugging Taehyung while he cleans their mess. The brown hair kisses Taehyung's cheek, neck, and forehead. "Hyung~ Jungkook whines.

Taehyung answered with a hum, patiently continuing whatever he's doing. Jungkook said nothing, hugging Taehyung's waist tighter. Jungkook inhaled the latter's scent, enjoying. He always loved Taehyung's scent. It's so lovely and sweet, it smells welcoming, and warm. Manly yet so cute, if that's possible.