FOURTY

You guys are so fucking thirsty..

WARNING!

Rated M content, there would sexual scenes ahead, so please feel free to skip this chapter if you feel uncomfortable in any way!

(NOT EDITED!)

After their meal, Taehyung pulled Jungkook into the balcony to get some fresh air. Taehyung handed Jungkook a can of bear, Jungkook hummed. They stood their, looking at the view for quiet some time now. Both male's enjoying the noise of the city behind them. The lights of the building aluminates their skins. Jungkook decided to place his can of beer on the table beside him, walking up to Taehyung just to wrap his arm around the smaller frame. Taehyung looked at him, pecking his cheeks.

"I enjoy this," Jungkook placed his head onto Taehyung's name. "I wish we can do this often."

Taehyung nodded in agreement, gazing at the view in front.

Jungkook kissed Taehyung's neck softly, not wanting to leave mark to his already fading ones. He hides his grin from the latter. He was proud to say that he left those marks because it only means that Kim Taehyung himself already belongs to someone. Jungkook couldn't resist himself, he loved everything about the latter. Mostly, his lips.

"Can I kiss you?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung chuckled as he shook his head with a grin, "Jesus, Jungkook. You don't need my permission. I'm all yours."

Jungkook faced the elder to face him, not hesitating to kiss the latter. He started slow and soon he felt Taehyung kissed back. His lips felt so soft against his, as if he's in cloud nine. His chest tightens from the feeling, feeling hotter and hotter each second. He loves and hates this feeling inside of him. He loves is because he's doing it with Taehyung, he's happy that the elder's the reason why he feels like this. Loved. But then, he also hated it. Not so much though. He hates it because he couldn't control himself. He couldn't control his own feelings, that he's going crazy just because of this certain male. His legs felt wobbly, but he supported himself when he placed his hands against Taehyung's waist. Everything feels so right for once.

Taehyung disconnected their lips, only to return with stronger force. They're kissing hard against each other's lips, but, yet it felt so soft. Jungkook started using his tonge, asking permission. He felt Taehyung's arms against his shoulder, hands and fingers against his hair. Taehyung run his fingers along Jungkook's soft hair. Taehyung moved closer, there was no space between their bodies at all. Lips exploring each other's cavern.

"Let's go inside my room," Taehyung gasped against Jungkook's lips. They moved inside, trying to find the latter's room without disconnecting their lips. Jungkook made his way under the elder's sweater, feeling his warm skin against his cold hands. He felt Taehyung's body tense from Jungkook's touch, Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung moaned when Jungkook bit his bottom lips, Jungkook smirked against their connecting lips. They soon found Taehyung's room. Jungkook swooped the older male from the floor, smirking. Jungkook glanced down at Taehyung, admiring his handsome features. He gently placed Taehyung against his king size bed, making his way on top of Taehyung.

"Who tops?" Taehyung said with his deep voice. Jungkook felt like he's in cloud nine just by hearing his voice alone, 'oh god. What does this man to me to feel this way." Said to himself.

"You topped last time. My turn."

"I did? I thought you did."

"You know what? There's obviously going to be a round two so you can top at the second round, hm 'kay?" Jungkook grins, placing a kiss against Taehyung's neck. Taehyung moaned with a shaky okay.