BONOUS

It's been months ever since the day Jungkook proposed. They're still unable to get married as soon as possible because Taehyung's too stubborn. He wanted to return the favour of proposing, however, it's been months ever since the day of Jungkook's proposal; it's been months because he wanted it to be special. A special day, a special time, for the special moment. Taehyung loves everything about the younger male and he wanted to show him that special day symbolizes his fondness of him. He's thankful that Jungkook's a patient person.

He now understood the reason why Jungkook took so long to take another step from their relationship. Taehyung himself was afraid to do something, but it wasn't one of his priorities compare to now. Because they've always known that Jungkook will be the one who proposes first.

March eighteenth was the special day. They took a train ride to busan, to be able to spend time with Jungkook's family. After a long day, Taehyung and Jungkook are walking along the beach. Taehyung remembered the story the younger told him about spending most of his childhood in the exact same spot they're in. He smiles as he imagine a little Jungkook grinning as he plays with the sand.

"What are you smiling about?" Jungkook wonders as his eyes scream curiosity.

"Nothing," Taehyung chuckles. "I'm happy I finally get to see where you grew up and spend most of your childhood."

"You still remember that I told you that?" Jungkook grin, kissing the latter's temple. Embracing him tightly from behind.

"I do." Taehyung smiles as he hold Jungkook's hand. He takes out the ring from his pocket as he mumbles the words, "Will you marry me, my Jungkookie?"

A/N:

Wassup! It's me again! I'm back with this bonous chapter because I felt like giving you guys something for giving this book so much support! Thank you for sticking with me!

Thank you for loving this book!
You finally completed it!

Also please check out my book! It's a yoonmin book about Idol Min Yoongi and a fan Park Jimin!