Neptune x Plutia

"Come on... Neppy, let's... go explore some more,"
Plutia said, like her usual tired self.
"You betcha Plutie! Let's have some fun together!," Neptune replied.
The two friends were in a forest in Planeptune looking for something fun to do, since Histoire kicked them out for being unproductive.
"So they decided to venture into the forest, looking for adventure, although for some reason, monsters weren't showing up as usual which left the duo with little do, other than explore for a bit.
"Plutie, this became boring real fast."
"...You're.. right Neppy."
The two of them laid on the ground, clearly bored.
"Hey Neppy?"
"Yes Plutie?"
"Have you... ever been.. in love before?," Plutia asked.
Neptune thought for a bit.
"Nope."
"Really?," Plutia felt very surprised. Neptune was very affectionate towards people , so this was very shocking to hear.
"Plutia, did you ask me that because... you're in love with someone and need help confessing?"
The sleepy CPU blushed very hard and had a difficult time looking at Neptune.
"Was it that easy to figure out?"
"Plutie, asking a question like that will make anyone reach that conclusion," Neptune stated.
"Oh..."Plutia felt really dumb for asking that question now.
"So... who is the lucky person?," Neptune was suddenly very up close in Plutia's face, excited to find out who had stolen her friend's heart.
Plutia backed up a bit, her blushed steadily increasing.
"I-It's umm..." she couldn't bring herself to the name of her crush.
"Is it Noire, Blanc, or maybe Nepgear?!"
Neptune seemed a little too excited for this and Plutia felt herself becoming more embarrassed.
Plutia finally found the courage to speak up.
"I-I'm... in love with you Neppy."
The blush on her face reached maximum crimson and her face was burning up.
Neptune on the other hand was blushing, not as much as her friend though.
"You... love me Plutie?"
"I... do Neppy."
The silence that ensued wasn't pleasant and a terrible move on Neptune's part.
Plutia's lips started to tremble and tears were forming in her eyes.
"Please don't cry Plutie!"
Neptune rushed over and hugged her friend, attempting to calm her down.
"D-Do you love me Neppy?," the dark purple-haired CPU asked.
Neptune responded with a gentle kiss on the lips, Plutia was surprised by this and kissed back.
The two separated and looked each other in the eye.
"I do love you Plutia~," Neptune smirked.
"Don't scare me like that Neppy, I was very scared that you would reject me," Plutia pouted.
"Please don't be like that Plutie, I really do love you."
Plutia stopped pouting and began to smile.
She stood up and began traveling deeper into the forest.
"Come on Neppy! There's more exploring to do!"
"Hold on Plutie! Don't leave me behind!"
Neptune chased after her and Plutia giggled at this, finally happy that she was with the person she loved.
Another chapter is done.
Hope you guys like it.
Bye!