Neptune x Nepgear ~ Day at the Beach

"Woah! The ocean looks amazing!," Neptune happily shouted. Nepgear stood next to her sister and nods. "It really is."
The two sisters were at the beach to relax for a bit. Thankfully, Histoire approved of their request and gave them the day off.
They were wearing two-piece purple and white striped bikinis that they bought a few weeks ago. They laid a towel on the sand and sat down. Nepgear looks around, seeing that they had the whole beach to themselves. Neptune, on the other hand, was glancing at Nepgear. "Nep Jr. looks very cute in that bikini."
Her sister was unaware of the fact that Neptune was staring at her. The CPU Candidate looked the ocean, admiring it.
Nepgear brushed her hair back as the wind blew it forward. Neptune continued to look at her, "Man... she is so adorable."
Nepgear turned to see her sister gawking at her. "Sis, is something the matter?," she asked her.
"N-No, everything's fine, Nep Jr.," she responded.
"Are you sure, sis,?"
Neptune nods.  "I'm perfectly fine, Nepgear."
"If you say so," Nepgear looks back at the ocean.
Neptune inwardly sighs in relief. The next few minutes were spent in silence, hearing the waves move back and forth into the ocean.
Nepgear suddenly stands up. "I'm to swim for a bit, care to join me, sis?"
Neptune quickly got up and nodded. "Sounds like fun."
Nepgear smiles. "Let's go."
The two sisters head towards the ocean and get in.
"The water is so cool," Nepgear states.
"Yep, it feels so refreshing," Neptune agreed. They begin to splash water at each other, resulting in a contest between them. They continue to mess until they start to feel tired.
They walk back to the beach and lie down on the large towel, catching their breath.
Neptune watched as her young sister breathed in and out, her eyes focusing on her chest moving up and down. "Dang Nepgear, you really beat me there," although Neptune was really enjoying this instead of being jealous of her. As she continued to enjoy this moment, Nepgear turned her head over and glanced at Neptune.
"Umm... Neptune, why are you staring at me like that?," she cautiously asked.
Neptune broke out of her stupor. "Uh... because I..."
"Because you what?"
Neptune didn't answer and rolled over to her.
"Neptune?"
She wrapped her arms around Neptune.
"Neptune, is something wrong?"
A small blush could be seen on the Planeptune CPU's face as she spoke.
"You see Nepgear.... I like you."
"I like you too, sis."
"Not as sister, more like a girlfriend or something like that."
"W-what?!"
Neptune looked away. "I knew it was a lost cause."
"H-hold on! What you mean by *Like a girlfriend?*
"Exactly what it sounds like," Neptune responded.
The poor CPU Candidate tried to process and rationalize this. "But... we're sisters," she argues.
Neptune slowly moves up a bit and pins her sister to the ground.
"Neptune?!," her little sister cried out.
She gave the younger Nep sibling an apologetic look.
"I know that, but.... I can't stop feeling about you this way."
They soon stared into each other's eyes, hoping that they can understand each other this way.
After a while of this, Nepgear breaks the silence. "I-If you're serious about this, then prove it."
"Prove what?"
Nepgear blushed. "Your feelings for me. I want to know if they're true or not.
Her older sister nodded. "Got it."
Neptune leaned forward and softly pressed her lips against Nepgear's. It was awkward at first, but it became more intimate as the kiss progressed. The need for oxygen soon caught up to them and forced them to end the kiss. They slowly panted as they stared into each other, their faces very red right now.
Neptune was the first one to speak. "So.... were my feelings.... real?," she panted.
Nepgear slowly nodded. "They... are," she replies.
Neptune smiles and lies beside her. "So, do you accept my feelings or do we pretend this never happened?"
Nepgear glanced at her. "I won't mind dating you, sis," she said the whole thing feeling embarrassed.
Her sister wrapped her arms her. "I'm glad, Nep Jr."
"Yeah..."
They spent the rest of their time at the beach in each other's arms, enjoying the comfort they received.