Neko! Neptune x Reader

Sunlight began entering the room, brightening it up. (Y/N) woke up and yawned. Upon awakening, you felt something on your chest and looked down to find a sleeping Neptune resting on your chest. Her arms were wrapped around your waist. She had a peaceful look on her face.

(Y/N) sighed. 'She must've snuck out of her room again,' you thought. You decided to let her sleep and patiently waited for her to wake up. Neptune soon yawned and woke up. "Morning already?," she drowsily asked. Her ears then perked up. "Oh, (Y/N), good morning!," she energetically greeted. You sighed. "Neptune, you snuck into my room... again and without asking," you stated.

The girl simply smiled. "Aww, you make it sound like I broke in. We live together, it's natural that I want to be around you." She purrs and rubs her head on your chest, causing you to blush. "S-Still, we have separate rooms."

Neptune stopped purring and looked up at you. Her ears fell flat as she gave you a sad look. "Do you not like me, (Y/N)?," she whimpers. "I-It's not like!," you panicked as you saw her sad expression. The last time you made Neptune upset, well... let's say it didn't end so good and let's leave it at that. "I'm saying that... being with me can get boring sometimes," (Y/N) explained. This prompted her to give you the puppy dog look(Ironic, since she's a neko). "But, I like you, (Y/N). I couldn't ever get bored of you."

You became a bit embarrassed after hearing that, but you still smiled. Hearing her say that made you feel happy. "I-I see. Still, I don't want to bore you. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, I was just being cautious."

Her ears perked up again. "Like I said earlier, I could never get tired of you. You're too kind and caring to ever get bored of."

She made her opinion very clear by affectionately biting on your ear. "Neptune..." The red on your face could not be any darker than it is now.

She stopped and looked at you. "My my, (Y/N) is so adorable when embarrassed," she giggles. "A-Anyway, we should get up before Histoire gets impatient," (Y/N) said, trying to change the subject. She pouts. "Fine, but you owe me a date later today," she stated. "Sure, I can do that," you responded. "Alright!" Neptune quickly pecked you on the cheek before going to the living room.

(Y/N) sat up on the bed, sighing. "She's way too cute, not that it's a bad thing," you whispered.