Male! Neptune x Noire ~ Sweet Dreams

"Noire, is everything set up?," Neptune asked. He was currently heating some popcorn in the microwave. Noire on the other hand, was in the living room inserting a dvd disc into the dvd player.

"Yes!," she replied back. "Awesome," he said to himself. The popcorn was finished as the microwave bleeped. He grabbed a large bowl and dumped the popcorn into it. He walked over to the living room couch and sat down as the movie began to play.

Noire sat down next to him and rested her head onto his shoulder. He smiled as he ate some popcorn. Noire ate some as well. They watched the movie together in silence, enjoying each other's company. Two hours later, after the movie ended, Neptune stretched his arms and yawned. "That movie was kinda decent, right Noire? "Noire?" He glanced at her, only to find the Lastation girl asleep.

"She must've fallen asleep during the movie," he concludes. He smiled. "Still, she looks so cute and peaceful when she's asleep." He kissed her on the forehead. A smile form on Noire's face. "Neptune..." 

He slowly got up and carefully picked her up. Neptune carried Noire to her room and set her down on the bed. He covered her with a blanket and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. A light blush appeared on her face. "Sweet dreams, Noire," he softly whispered.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. It's all I could think up for it.