Chapitre 1

Calvin

I'm flying to the Philippines. I'm a bit nervous though because my father already enrolled me to a prestigious university and I'm afraid I won't be able to adjust well.

Our family always go to the Philippines on vacations. Especially because my lovely mother is a filipina and my sister loves the Philippines.
Me? I don't know. The only place I've been in the Philippines is the Palawan and Boracay. But I admit, it was beautiful and relaxing.

I hope I'll be able to enjoy my life there though.

I don't want leave France. This has been my home for like, my twenty-two years of existence. I don't want to leave my friends, the places, most especially the french girls.

Oh, god, my girls!

"Son, your flight is next." My father chimed in.

Ugh. Blame this man I'll be leaving everything I love here.

"Anak, I'm gonna miss you," my mother approached and hugged me. Aw, my mama. "Mag-ingat ka doon, anak ha?" She wiped her little tears on her eyes.

"Opo, mama." I kissed her forehead.

I also went to my sister Gabriella and hugged her. Oh, I'm also gonna miss my human punching bag.

"Buti ka pa," she punched my chest.

"Gusto mo palit tayo?" I playfully asked. She already fell in love with the Philippines kasi kaya naiingit siya sa akin.

Though I've been living all my life in France, I know how to speak filipino. My mother always made us practice their language since we were kids and we were used to it. Even Dad also is learning a bit of Filipino words.

And I admit it's fun to know more than just one language.

"Son, you'll be staying at your lola's before-," Dad said and gently slapped my shoulder.

My eyes widened. "What? You didn't tell me this!"

"You'll stay there for a week before school starts. You're not letting me finish. Chill your balls," Dad joked.

"Oh." I shrugged.

I sat on the available seat next to the window. Thank God the flight to the other country wasn't full but I'll be wasting my fourteen hours stuck in here. So I hope a hotass woman would sit beside me and keep me company the whole ride.

An airplane sex sounds good, right now, doesn't it?

I eyed a fine young stewardess while she greets passengers. She's blonde and her body was just the way I like— big breasts and round ass poking out of her tight uniform.

But nah, she's a bit old and used.

I like the innocent ones better. I love to be in control and command them to do what I want. That's what women are for, toys for the big boys.

My eyes turned to a woman, not just a woman, but a beautiful woman. She's beyond beautiful. Her hair is long and dark and her skin was like porcelain.

And she's goddamn slim thick! Fuck. Do you guys even know how slim thick women weaken my knees? I love to be in control but I will be more than willing to bow down before them.

She went to my aisle and I know how much God loves me when she sat down beside me.

Fuck. Fuck me.

But suddenly, she stood up again. Thank heavens she did because I am staring at her round ass right now. Did she even notice I'm mindfucking her? Well, if she did, I don't even care. Let this woman know I want to fuck her.

She went to a random guy and helped each other carry their things. What, she has a boyfriend?

The woman sat down again beside me and the man was seated on the aisle. The woman moved and settled her head on the guy's chest. Oh, lovers. I hate them.

So here I thought I have someone to accompany me through my journey to the land of the Philippines.

Wish I could get myself some hot chick for my first night.