Chapitre 10

| FRENCH KISSES |

Calvin

"Good evening, Ma'am Alecia!"

Tumayo ako saka pinasadahan ng titig si Alecia, from head to butt, more longer on her behind though. She was again wearing a skirt and an off-shoulder na kanina'y halos gusto ko ng hilain pababa.

How I want to smell her skin again and kiss her lips. Pansin ko ngayong wala na ang red lipstick. I think she just settled with a chapstick or what 'cause her lips seems naturally pinkish but she still looks sinfully beautiful.

"Back to your seats," Aniya habang inaayos ang bag niya. Nasa harap ako nakaupo kapag siya ang prof kaya medyo malapit lang ako sa kanya. "I'm sorry, but I will be moving your seatwork next meeting so please do study."

"YEHEY!!!"

"Ma'am, don't be sorry." Aniya ng isang lalaki at nagthumbs-up pa.

"Kasi gusto niyo walang seatwork? Kayo talaga!"

"Kaya love ka namin Ma'am eh!" Tukso ulit ng lalaki kay Alecia.

Halos gusto ko ng lapitan at suntukin sa mukha ang lalaking iyon. Namumula kasi si Alecia. This shows that she's affected by the teasing. Mga papansin talaga.

I watched her every move. She opened her bag and put the laptop on the table. I quickly stood up and went to the wires where the laptop should be connected to the projector. Ako na mismo sumaksak ng projector sa laptop niya.

Ramdam ko naman ang pagkagulat sa reaksyon niya at bahagyang umiwas. "Thank you, Mr. Beaufort."

"My pleasure, Alecia." I said in a low tone, 'yung siya lang ang nakakarinig.

I don't want to address her as my professor. Never. I want something more of her and I don't care kung bawal ang gusto kong mangyari sa amin.  We're just humans, we should be doing what we want before we regret it. I'm living my life freely so fuck the limits and rules.

I paid attention to her class and listened attentively. Well, most of the time, I just stared on her moves and listened to her voice. But listening to what she discusses, nah. I want my full attention to her, not with something else.

I noticed how she avoids my eyes everytime she tries to look at me. Lagi niya akong kinukunutan ng noo na parang sinasabi niyang tigilan ko na ang pagtitig ko sa kanya. She looks really funny when she does that. 'Yung lihim kang sinusumbatan ng babae gamit ang tingin sa harap ng maraming tao.

"Do you guys mind if I just sit down while I discuss? Medyo masakit na kasi ang paa ko eh." She said to the class.

"Oh, sure, ma'am! No problemo!" Ani Bill sa tabi ko na may malaking ngisi. Yes, naunahan niya ang iba.

The whole session ended. Hindi na siya tumingin sa akin nang makaupo siya sa mismong harap ko. We already are facing face-to-face which gave me more access to study her facial features as she speaks.

Man, do I look like a creepy stalker for eyeing a beautiful woman too much? It's a beautiful woman so I guess it's just pretty normal, right? Who doesn't? I'm just a man with needs and bad deeds.