Chapitre 34

/FRENCH KISSES/

Alecia

Pierce and I continued kissing. It was one of the gentlest kiss that we've ever had. He was claiming my lips sweetly at such a slow pace, taking every bit of a moment our lips touched. His hands wiped my nonstop falling of tears as he kissed my sobs away.

Pagkatapos ay niyakap ako sa bewang ni Pierce at dahan-dahang hiniga ako sa kama nang hindi inaalis ang mga labi sa akin. Napakapit naman ako sa leeg niya para sumuporta sa aking katawan. Imbes na pumaibabaw siya sa akin, pumwesto lang siya sa gilid ko.

Then he pulled away from my mouth and started taking a peck on both of my eyes before kissing my forehead.

Tumagal iyon ng ilang segundo bago siya bumangon para ilagay ang kumot sa aming dalawa.

Medyo nadismaya naman ako dahil doon. There's a huge part of me that wants him to take me now and I couldn't deny it. And also, I just want to prove something.

"Let's sleep." He took a kiss again on my mouth before positioning himself comfortably on the bed, wrapping his arms around me.

Nakayukong tumagilid ako sa kanya. Kumapit ako sa mga bisig niya at mas nilapit ko pa ang katawan ko sa kanya. "I don't want to."

Inangat niya ang baba ko upang makatingin ako ng diretso sa kanya. "Is there something bothering you?"

"Take me."

He slowly shook his head and took my hand tight around his and put it on his chest. "You're not yet ready, Alecia."

"I am." But yes, I'm still scared.

"You need time to recover."

"You are the only one who can recover me," I said, looking deep into his eyes. All I know is that I want him now. "Make me forget, Pierce."

He went on kissing my lips and neck slowly again, in his gentlest and careful way possible. Na parang isa akong mamahaling materyal na madaling mabiyak.

He took off my top, as well as his. Napaigtad ako nang ihipan niya ang tuktok ng dibdib ko. Tumigas bigla iyon at doon niya sinimulang sipsipin ang utok ko.

"Hmm, Pierce..." I moaned softly. I felt my panties were getting wetter each second.

He then gently bit my nipple and nibbled it thoroughly before proceeding to the other one of my breasts.

Tinanggal niya ang pajamas and underwear ko and ipinaghiwalay ang mga hita ko. Bumaba siya saka –hinalik-halikan ang mga hita ko habang ang mga mata ay nakatitig sa aking hiyas.

Mas lalo akong nalilibugan dahil sa titig na iyon.

I waited at his next movements with anticipation, feeling my slit getting even wetter because of his stares. Then suddenly, I saw how his tongue pulled out and slide it around the sides of my most sensitive part. He was teasing me so much and it lasted for almost a minute.

He went further to licking the slit of my pussy, tasting my juices. I moaned again. He licked from the base of my pussy to the top, but without touching my clit which was making me more frustrated.

"Pierce, please..."

Pierce then started to suck on the little spot, making my head jolt up. His mouth was slightly open, fully covering my clit, as his tongue was working its way up and down on it. I opened my legs even wider for him when he pulled away and used his hands to spread my vaginal lips. He pulled out his tongue again and slowly licked the area just beneath my clit.