Being Adopted

A/N:This story contains boy✖️boy which means this has gay couples in it. So continue reading at your own risk.
Adam's POV

     I've live in Miss. Jackson's Orphanage were she treats us like we are trash and don't deserve to live at all. The only thing nice that happens to us is when everyone in your room turns 12 we pick one thing we all can share. Me and my other roommate (Whose name is James) chose a IPod much to Miss.Jackson disliking. She still got it for us and even got us a pair of headphones with some donation money. So we downloaded YouTube and that is were I found Pentatonix and Superfruit my role models.

     That year couldn't get better until James got adopted leaving me to myself with Miss.Johnson. Since then many more people left and more came in and I learned I might not get adopted but that changed this December. It is now December 10th of 2016 which means I'm now thirteen since I was brought here at the age two. After a short night of sleep I here Miss.Jackson outside everyone's door ringing to the morning bell and yelling "GET UP YOU BRATS TODAY PEOPLE ARE COMING TO ADOPT SO GET UP!" So I got up as fast as I could and quickly got in the shower, brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, got dressed in my pentatonix shirt, put my pentatonix bracelet and necklace on, and then headed down stairs.

     Today was eggs, toast, and water the only good breakfast meal that has been cooked here. The dining area was full of talking because this was basically the only time you could talk but soon everyone stopped talking as Miss. Jackson walked in the room. She looked at us all and she said in a loud voice that would scare you "Hurry and eat then got to your and don't come down unless your age group is called or until one pm!" So everyone started to finish eating and head up to their rooms. Most children shared a room with two other child of their age and gender. Since James left it has been just me in my room with two extra beds where some little ones come if they have nightmares.

Mitch's POV

     After a lot of thinking about if I wanted to adopt I finally made up my mind to adopt. The only thing I know I'm looking for is one in between the ages 11-16, and a boy that is all I know that is not at lot to go bye but I don't know what I want in a child. I probably have been looking since we got home from tour but I found no child that I would like to adopt. Today Scott was coming with me because I knew I needed a little help with finding a child to call mine. We were on our way to a orphanage called Sunrise Orphanage hoping that this will be the last place we go to.

     We were almost there when I asked Scott "Do you think this will be the last orphanage we will go to Scott?" Then Scott " Yeah Mitch I believe it so much." that brought a smile to my face as we pulled up the orphanage. Scott then turned he head towards me and asked "Are you ready?" after a few second I responded "Yeah lets go!" We got out of the car and headed to the door an took a deep breath and opened the door, headed inside with Scott not that far behind me and we headed to the desk in the front. To see a women who looked in her thirty's at the counter as soon as she saw us she put a smile on her face.

     The women said "My name is Alyssa Jackson the owner and the one in charge of Sunrise Orphanage, are you two looking to adopt?" After she was done talking I replied "Just me, he is just here to help me choose." she nodded her head then asked "Any certain age or gender?" I nodded my head yes then said "A boy and between the ages 11 and 16." her smiled faded and she walked to the stairs and called up "Brats! Ages between 11 and 16, also male come down." After she yelled that I gave her a dirty look until she faced us and said "they are on their way and if you want to interview go that room over there and if you find one I'll get the paper for you to sign."

Adam's POV 

After breakfast I headed to my room and put on my headphones with one ear uncovered and watched some Pentatonix music videos until I heard Miss.Jackson yell up to us "Brats! Ages between 11 and 16, also male come down here." So quickly redid my hair, paused the video, took of my headphones and headed down stairs. There was about seven other people going downstairs as they were called to. Of course I was last in line to head down as we did I tried to see who was looking to adopt and when we finally did I saw them it was 2/5 of PENTATONIX which is Schomiche ! I tried so hard not to fan girl and cry over them and it was so hard I never thought this would happen in a million years and well here they were.

     After they interviewed two other boys their eyes saw me and of course I was wearing a Pentatonix shirt,bracelets, and necklace. As Mitch looked at me his eyes lite up when he saw me then said to me "Is okay if I interview you?" Me being so excited and nervous just nodded my head yes and I walked into the special room right behind Scott and Mitch. We finally got in the room and they asked me basic questions about myself and before I knew it the interview was done. So I headed back to were I was standing and soon they finished with everyone and went to Miss.Johnson's office and in about four minutes Miss.Johnson came out and said to the eight of us "Congratulations Adam you have been adopted go pack your stuff."

     I quickly went to my room and grab my book bag and grab all my clothes which is only about four outfits and one pair of pajamas. My socks,undergarments, shoes, and bathroom stuff and headed down stairs to meet a smiling Mitch Grassi and Scott Hoying. As we left I heard Miss. Jackson yelled "DON'T GET USED TO THEM BECAUSE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT YOU WILL BE BACK!" We got to the car and I got in the back while Scott and Mitch got in the front and we drove all the way to my new home. After that drive we pulled up to a house and Mitch said to me "Welcome home Adam Frost Grassi.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: What did you think it took a lot of planning just for this one chapter, do like Adam's full name if you don't like his middle give me some different one in the comment. This story takes place in December because they are not on tour and Christmas is coming up. If you don't celebrate Christmas before the Christmas Chapter I will do a A/N if you don't want to read that chapter.