Meeting Pentatonix

Adam's POV

     After we got home from our shopping spree and put things away we started to watch Frozen until the three of us got hungry. So Scott said "How about we order some pizza,"   a smile grew on my face and Mitch replied  "Yeah, why don't you call to order."  Scott just nodded his head  and went to his room to call the pizza place. As Scott was calling the pizza place I asked Mitch "Do think everyone will like me?" Mitch pulled me closer and held me up against him and said "They will not like you they will love you." then gave a light kiss on top of my head. Soon Scott came back in the room smiled at how we were sitting and said "Pizza is on it's way."
Scott sat down and we watched the rest of Frozen until we heard the doorbell ring and Mitch started to get up but with me on him, he couldn't get up. So Scott said "I'll get it." after a minute Scott closed the door and yelled "PIZZA!" Then came over with the box and we ate a good half of the pizza I started to fall asleep in Mitch's arms and soon he did too. Once me and Mitch were fast asleep and Scott went to get us a blanket to cover us up. As soon as he did I let a smile on my face and I felt Mitch hold me tighter and say quietly " I'll never let you go."
The next morning I heard Mitch say in my ear "Let's get up so you can meet the rest of Pentatonix ." Then I was up in a flash and in my room to get ready for the day and got in the shower, got dressed, did my hair, and brushed my teeth. Soon I was ready to go and when I went back into the living room I saw Scott was there all dressed but Mitch wasn't there. When Scott saw me there he said "Mitch is still getting ready as slow as he normal does." which made me giggle and Scott to smile. A good five minutes later Mitch comes out all ready and Scott said "Finally your ready! Let's get going before we are late." We headed out the door and we stopped at Starbucks then we were on our way to see Pentatonix.
On our way there I started silently sings one of my favorite songs by Pentatonix and then Scott and Mitch started to sing along. Before I knew it we were at where Mitch said I would meet the rest of Pentatonix and hear them sing and not threw YouTube. As Scott started to get out of the car Mitch asked me "Ready?" my reply was "Yes of course I am, I've been waiting for this since I was 11 years old." Then both me and Mitch got out of the car and headed inside so we weren't so late as we were going to be. As we were walking to the room everyone was in Mitch saw me walk slower so he stopped and walked toward me and asked "My Prince you alright?" My new nickname made me smile and I said "Just a little nervous but what did I expect I'm about to meet my role models."
He smiled and took my hand and said "I get it just try not to fan girl over them ok." I just nodded my head yes and he held my hand until we were finally in front of the door. Then Mitch started to walk in and I followed closely behind and I heard Avi say to Mitch "Finally your here. What did you want to tell us?" Mitch put a huge smile on my face and said "Well you guys know I've been looking to adopt a child and two days ago I adopted someone. Every one this is Adam Frost Grassi." That was my cue and I walked out to see the whole Pentatonix Scott, Kirstie, Kevin, Avi, and of course Mitch. Today was dream come true I never thought I would meet Pentatonix or even be adopted by a member.
      Everyone was smiling then Mitch gave me a look that said 'come on everyone wants to meet you' so we walked over to everyone. When I was close enough I heard Avi said "I love your middle name." my smile quickly came back and said "Thanks, it the only thing I can remember about my mom she would always say that she loved winter." They still smiled and then Kevin said " Who is your favorite PTX member and be honest." Well since he said be honest so I replied "You Kevin then Mitch and everyone else is tied for third."  Everyone started laughing when Mitch gave me a look and he said "My Prince I thought I was your favorite."
     I started laughing too and in between laughs I said "Your my second favorite doesn't that count?" After everyone calmed down Mitch said "Fine I'll take that, and now since every one calmed down pick a song and we will sing it." I nodded my head then I thought for a good minute or two then said "Love Again, I love that song so much." They all started singing and before I knew it I was singing along after they ended Kirstie said "You sure can go high for someone who is only thirteen years old." My reply was a smile and a thank you was heard and she smiled as if to say thank you.
     Then Scott said "Why don't we go to someone house to watch some movies after we plan our next music video." Everyone agreed and they started planning it with some of my help and now it was about one so Avi and Kevin went to get Lunch for everyone. Only because Scott was turning into a diva and Scott and Kirstie were talking and Mitch was doing something on his phone. So I went over to Scott and Kirstie and soon as they saw me walk closer they stopped what they were talking about and asked me "What is up?" I smiled knowing I could trust them and asked do you think Mitch will be fine with me calling him dad?" Scott smiled then said "He would be so happy if you called him that."
     Soon Avi and Kevin was back and Avi basic yelled "We got food." Mitch jumped out of his chair and went to Avi and said "Thank the goodness, I'm starving." I smiled thinking of Mitch and Avi dating thinking it would be so cute I personally think it cuter then Schömiche. We all ate lunch and now it is three and they finally finish and we all agree to have a sleepover at Avi and Kevin's place. So we went to our houses to get what we needed for the night and we headed to their place . Once we got there it was super nice just like my house but what did I expect they are a famous A Capella  group . We headed inside the house and everyone was there but Kirstie wasn't here yet.
     Once Kirstie got here we started to have a movie marathon and I think we went threw five bags of popcorn and was on our fourth movie. Soon it was ten at night no one  was hungry after we ate all that popcorn. So we tried to figure out where everyone will sleep for the night. We agree Kirstie would sleep in the extra room, me and Mitch on their air mattress, and Scott on the couch. So we all went to where we were going to sleep for the night and I went to sleep dreaming another good dream.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N I hope you liked this chapter and planning on putting Mavi (Mitch and Avi) what do you guys think.