Christmas Party (mini chapter)

Adam's POV

I woke up the next morning ready to have this Christmas Party me,daddy,and Scott have been planning. We didn't send invitations out till like a day ago so we are not expecting a lot of people to show up. It was now nine in the morning and we were making sure the house was clean, we had food, drinks, and everything a party needs. The rest of the day was making sure presents for Christmas was wrapped and under the tree before we knew it it was all ready two because Scott was getting cranky because he was hungry. We ate a nice lunch and did what ever we felt like until the time of the party came along. Soon people were coming and so far it was just Pentatonix, Esther, and Jeremy.

Then it turned out just to be them but the part was still one of the best thinks to happen. The Party was super fun and we were probably up till midnight and this was the latest I have ever was up. Once daddy saw what time it was and everyone was basically passed out all over our living room it was like a huge sleepover he sent me to bed. That night was so wonderful and happy and with only four days till Christmas.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: I made this a mini chapter because I had no good ideas other than the Christmas Chapter. I still hope you like it and there will be more Mavi after Christmas because I don't how to catch up on date pickup.