Family trip pt1

Christmas was a blast and New Years was a blast it was the best I could ever wish. This was the first time I've ever went till midnight. Seeing them perform live was a dream come true on New Years. I  couldn't of asked for a better night. Or even a good rest of the year I could of asked for and I knew 2017 would be better.
     The cello lessons were doing good and I was surprised I was better than I thought I would be. Avi and daddy have been spending more time together. Kirstie planning her wedding, Scott writing songs, and Kevin helping me with Cello. Everyone was busy with our own things but still found time for each other. These people were my family and I loved them with all my heart.
     School was going on and I knew daddy will talk to me about that. Talking about daddy he opened the door and asked "Can I come in?" I stopped reading my book and said back "Yeah daddy you can come in." So he opened the door more to get in then closed it behind him. Daddy than sat on the bed next to me and said "My prince I have to ask you something. You have to go to school and you have two choices." The silence was killing me and then he said "You either go to public schools or be home school but join a after school activity."
I didn't know what to think I've always wanted to go to public school. Then I have option two if I'm home schooled I will not have to worried about all the work I'll miss on tour. Even have to make sure my public school teacher print every thing I would need a week before. So I looked at my daddy and said "I'll like to be home schooled." He smiled and hugged me and kissed my head than said "I'll make sure that will happen."
                                 Mitch's POV
I walked out Adam's room after asking if he wanted to be home schooled or go to public school. Everyone knew he would say home school and that one made more sense. So he wouldn't be crowed of so much work from his classes. Know I have to think of a way to surprise Adam on our first family trip. Me, Scott, Kevin, Kirstie, and Kevin have been planning this since Christmas.
We had the tickets bought and ready to go and just have to tell Adam. This was one thing I was looking forward to was taking my child on trips and showing them how much I love and care for them. Soon I was in the living room and sat on the couch and let out a loud sigh. This scared Scott a little cause I saw him jump a little, this made me giggle at his action and he said "What was the sigh about?" I looked at him and said "Trying to find out a way to tell Adam about the trip." he smiled and said "What so hard about it just say 'We are going on a family trip soon.' and your done."
I gave him a look and said "It is a lot harder then that this is Adam's first family trip and I want it to be special." Scott smiled and said "Just go tell him he'll be happy about no matter how you tell him." Soon Adam came out and said "I'm getting bored just reading all day can we watch some TV?" I happily agreed and that gave me the perfect idea I could make a clip braking the news to Adam. He started flipping threw the TV channels when I saw Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone was on TV. Adam just stopped it there are started watching it. They played movie after movie because I'm guessing was a marathon for the movies.
Just seeing him enjoy these movies made scratch the idea of making a video I was just going to tell. So during commercial I asked "Guess what?" Adam asked back "What?" as he had a big smile on his face. His curiosity made me giggle and I replied "We are going on our first family trip to Universal Studios here in California." My prince's smile was so priceless I would trade him for anything in the world. He started saying thank you and I love you over and over again. Then Scott said " Me, Mitch, Kevin, Avi, Kirstie, Ester, Jermey, and you are going like one big family."
His smile grew because he knew we were one big family, we all cared for each other and that is what families do. Adam asked " When do we leave?" this time it was my turn "Tomorrow, we leave tomorrow." Soon his face went from happy to panic mode in a second then he asked "daddy will you help me pack my bags?" I gladly agreed to help pack his bags and we were done in a good ten minutes and I knew I had to pack also. So we packed my bags together too and I knew then I couldn't have picked a better son. We then went back to watching TV which didn't last long because soon a tickle war started.
Adam's POV
That wasn't the best idea to get a tickle war started because I knew I wouldn't win. If I say so myself I think I'm more ticklish than daddy. The tickle war probably lasted for a hour which only felt like twenty minutes. We didn't even hear the billion of text everyone was texting us during that hour. We didn't even hear the phone call from Avi or Alex (A/N if you don't know Alex is Scott's boyfriend.) which is very important if you asked the two. How would I know I'm not dating anyone yet and I'm not planning to have a girlfriend or boyfriend yet. After dinner I went to bed ready for the trip to Universal Studios California.