Family vaction pt2

Today is the day we go to Universal Studios California as a family. LIKE A REAL FAMILY something I never got to experience. We decided to leave after lunch because we don't have to drive far. So that morning I had more energy then I thought I would. I was up and going at seven which hasn't happen since I was adopted. After deciding what to wear, taking a shower, doing my hair, and updating my social media it was only eight.
Usually, dad and Scott are up by eight for rehearsals or other important things. These next four days are days off and we will be walking around all day. I knew one of them wouldn't wake up anytime soon so I had to figure out what to do. So I went to my book shelf and went to find a book. My hand went over all the books until my hand reached a old book.
This book seemed to be ten years old the outside cover seemed to be ripped. I grabbed the book and as soon as I did he smelled of alcohol. Then I saw it was the only book I owned when I was still living my biological mom and dad. The ones that treated me like trash the ones who gave me to Miss.Jackson. Even though I didn't want to open it I did and the memories came flooding in.
The memories started from the happy times to the not so good times. Memories I forced myself to forget the ones that hurt me so bad. Soon I started reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and remembering how I related so much to Harry Potter. How my parents made me live under the stairs and to now making new friends, and even getting adopted. I thought of myself as real life Harry Potter but in the United States.
     After reading a bit it was now nine and dad said if me and Scott aren't up by nine you wake us up. So I closed the book and went to Scott's room because it is across from mine. Once I got it I was in I was dead silent so I could scare him.  Once I was in potation I jumped on top of him and yelled "WAKE UP, WAKE UP! WE GOT TO GET READY TO GO!" After I was done Scott jumped up in fear and said "I'm up, I'm up! Now leave so I can get ready."
     So I got off him and he slowly made his way to the bathroom and now it was time for victim number 2. So I quietly made my way out of Scott's room to daddy's room. Once I got to his door I opened it and made my way inside. I wasn't going to do the same thing I did to Scott it was going to be worst but just as fun. I hid beside his bed and instead of jumping and yelling. I went to the side that no one sleeps on and and fell on that part of the bed.
When I did this I made this side of the bed go down and daddy's side went up. So it was time for the real fun I started to tickle him. As soon as I started he was awake and basically yelled "Stop it Adam, what is the rush anyway?" My mouth was wide open but I cut him some slack because he just woke up and said "Today we are heading to Universal California for our family trip, and you HAVE to get ready." He just let out a sigh and just like Scott slowly made his way to the bathroom.
I smiled to myself and walked back to my room. As soon as I did I fell on my bed and yelled "VICTORY IS MYN!" Then I heard Scott and daddy yell "Not for long!" This made me smile even more and I dragged my suitcases to the living room. Once I was done I was sitting on the couch trying to find something to watch. After a good three minutes of searching for something to watch both daddy and Scott walked out.
Scott said "Lets get Starbucks before the rest of the gang gets here." Daddy grabs my hand and than said "Well then let's go." We then headed to the car and once we got to Starbucks we headed inside. There I saw a face I thought I'll never see again. It was James my old orphan buddy a face I thought I would never see again.
As soon as we walked inside I screamed "JAMES!!" He turned around frightened and his eyes lit up and yelled back "ADAM!!" He got out of his chair and gave me a really really tight hug. James said "I thought I'll never see you again." this made me smile and I said "I always find a way!" He smiled and said "Just like always and who adopted you anyway?"
     I gave him a serious look and said "Promise not to freak out." He nodded his head yes and I grabbed his hand and said "James meet my adopted father." James's eyes grew big and said "Your telling me that Mitch Grassi from Pentatonix adopted YOU." I just nodded my head and Mitch asked "So your a fan?" he replied "Me and Adam found your guys YouTube channel together and fell in love with you guys together also." Soon Scott came bag with three drinks and said "Mitch and Adam we need to start heading back the gangs on the way. Wait? Who is this?" My reply was "My best friend which I haven't seen in forever." he just smiled.
     James then said "You three got places to be so I'll let you guys go. Adam, here my number also so maybe we could talk again." I gladly took the paper and said "You can count on it James." The rest of the day was just singing in the car, taking selfies, and me texting James. Today was the start of a wonderful trip my first family trip with people who actually love me for me."
----------------------------
A/N: sorry for the long update but thanks for the patience I just haven't had any good ideas. If anyone of you want to be James leave a comment and I'll pick one you guys. Hope you enjoyed the chapter I sure did enjoy writing it. :)