Superfruit

A/N:Listen to the song for this chapter so you understand why I choose this song!

     Once the night was over and it now Tuesday and I knew what today was it was Superfruit Tuesday. I knew that we would probably eat breakfast get Starbucks go home film a Superfruit episode then do what ever we wanted to the rest of the day. I woke up and everyone was awake and I smiled knowing I'm starting to brake out of my old habits. As soon as I walked in the kitchen I heard Kevin say "Your finally awake." Most people would still flip out that Pentatonix was so close to them but they were my family. 

     Mitch just rolled his eyes and said "My prince go get ready then we have to leave because we have to film a Superfruit video." I nodded my head then I grabbed my bag as I was grabbing my bag I heard Avi say "I'll show you the way to the bathroom so you can get ready." After I grabbed my bag and Avi showed me the way once he did I smiled to myself thinks him as my other parent. I quickly got in the shower and quietly sang my favorite Panic! At The Disco song Ballad of the Mona Lisa after my shower I got dressed, did my hair, brushed my teeth, and then walked back to everyone. As I did I heard Scott say to Mitch "Why 'prince' as Adam's nickname?" his reply was " I'm queen and he is my son so he is my prince." That made me smile I never was in one place to long to have a nickname. After standing there for a good two minutes I walked out and Mitch had a huge smile on his face he held his hand out and gladly took it.

     As we were leaving Mitch called out "Bye everyone!" then they all replied "Bye Mitch,Scott,and Adam." It felt nice feeling cared for so much it was something I wasn't used to at all but I knew I could learn. We left and stopped at Starbucks go figure then we were on our way home to film a Superfruit video. Once they planned what they were going to do they called some people to film the video. Before they came Mitch said "You can stand in the background and watch if you want to." A huge smile appeared on my face and Mitch said "I'm going to take that as I yes." My mouth couldn't move because I was so excited but then they started filming it and I was standing there so happy that I could see them record a video and they got to their weekly obsessions and I wonder if I would be Mitch's. 

     I was to caught in my own thoughts I didn't even hear Scott's weekly obsession but I paid close to Mitch as he said "My weekly obsession is my new son Adam." I was so happy he said me then he said "Adam why don't you come say hi to everyone." So I slowly made my way to them and when I did I gained more confidence then before and said a quick hi then left the frame. Soon they finished the video and once they knew they were done Mitch came u to me and hugged me and said "My prince you were so brave." My smile quickly came back and I said "Thanks you so much d-d-d-dad." Mitch's smile grew bigger and he said "You just called me dad. You just called me dad!" he childish act made me giggle and knew I didn't have to call him Mitch any more. He took my hand said "Lets go do something together son." in the moment I relied "Sure dad." in a flash (TV show Flash reference). We went straight to my room and till Lunch me my dad talked and joked around. After lunch Mitch said "We should go out for dinner tonight." my face went even bright then it was now and we all agreed.

     That night Mitch took us to McDonald's and well even in the restaurant we were all joking around. Now I knew I found a family that I belonged to and no one will change that never I finally found home. On our drive home Mitch said in the back seat with me and when I started to fall asleep Mitch started singing silently,                                                                                                         When the lights go down in the middle of the night, where will I run to?

When the lights go down in the middle of the night, where will I hide?
When the lights go down in the middle of the night, where will I run to?
When the lights go down in the middle of the night, where will I hide?
I'm on my way, I'm on my way
(Oh) I'm on my way, I'm on my way

(Oh) In the middle of the night, I've been running, running, running

(Oh) And I'm on my way (I'm on my way) home (I'm on my way)                                                                        After Mitch sang that part I was fast asleep in the car until I felt someone pick me up and put me in bed. Then I felt someone kiss my head lightly and say "Night my prince I love." I lightly say back "I love you too dad." then I hear my door close and the rest of the night I sang On my Way Home in my head knowing I was home. I woke the next morning happy as ever and that day was just like yesterday it was full of jokes, laughs, smiles, and love. Soon night fell again and I knew for sure I found home a family, not family by blood but family by heart. I forgot all the things in my life Miss.Jackson, my old parents, the bullies, the hate, and every thing between. I was home!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: I thought On My Way Home was a good song for the chapter after writing the last paragraph I almost cried (Don't judge I thought it was sweet) and FINALLY Adam called Mitch his dad so sweet. Hope you loved it next chapter I might put some Flashbacks from Adam's childhood before he was adopted. What do you guys think?