April 1st... Great

Today is April 1st also known as April Fools Day. I have a prank planned for Scott and dad that I have been planning for like a week. Phase one was starting as soon as the two of them wake up. I had put a bucket of ice water on top of their doors. So as soon as they opened the door the two of them would be covered in water.
Phase 2 was hide in the living room with a can of blue and green silly string. Phase 3 was running I knew they would be after me after those two pranks. Soon a few minutes went by and then I heard two girly screams. Well one was more girly but still there was two girly screams. I heard Scott yell "I'M COMING FOR YOU ADAM, SO YOU BETTER RUN."
Then I saw a wet Mitch and Scott coming down the stairs. They saw me and made their way over to me. Before they could make it to me I pulled out the Silky String. Both saw what was going to happen next and tried to get me. They failed and the got sprayed by the silly string.
     After I stop spraying them I ran upstairs to try to escape them. When I did this time I mheard Daddy yell "IT IS ON ADAM!" Then I heard them coming to were I was hiding. So I stood up and tried to run away. Well I made it to the living room before I was caught. Soon a tickle fight came out of pranks.
A/N: After today I promise the chapters will be longer hopefully. I want to thank sydw166 for the idea for this chapter. All you Harry Potter fans out there today April 1st is Fred and George Weasley's birthday.Don't forget to comment ideas, things I should add, things I should take away, and grammar or spelling mistakes. Also, don't forget to vote on the story. Keep reading you!