Sleepover

It's been a few weeks since the Grammy's and The Kids Choice Awards where coming up.(A/N: incase you didn't know PTX is nominated for a category in the Kid Choice Awards.) I've been texting James a lot and today he was coming over. He was also spending the night and couldn't wait. Daddy was inviting the whole group over tonight. Today was going to be an epic sleepover.
I couldn't believe what my life had lead to at all. School was a little tricky but it got better and my homeschool teacher was so nice. James and the rest of the gang where coming over at 6 PM. I had a long while so Me, Daddy, and Scott had to find something to do. Then I pulled out my old Harry Potter book and even more memories came flooding in.
The sound of smashing glass and yelling it seemed so real. I could take how real it was and I started crying. Daddy soon found me crying and he gave me a hug. He asked "What is wrong my Prince?" my vision was foggy because of the tears and said "I remembered some of my past." He gave me a worried look and said "Let me guess it wasn't happy?" I just shocked my head no and he said "Don't be down Kirstie, Avi, Kevin, and James will be coming over."
This made me smile everyone I cared about being in one place. The rest of the day until 6 was just random. We went from listening to music to watching TV. I needed to remember my past is well in the past and not focus on it. Also, I don't need my birth parents I got Pentatonix and James that is all I need.
Soon 6 PM rolled around and there was a knock on the door. Daddy answered it and he yelled in the house "Adam, James is here!" I ran downstairs and gave James a huge hug. He smiled and said "Nice to see you too. Also, can please let go so I can breath." After I said that I let go and said "Sorry." he just smiled. I realized he didn't know where to put his stuff so I said "Follow me to my room." James just nodded his head and he started following me.
     Once he put his stuff down I joked "Leave it to James to always be on time." He rolled his eyes and slapped my arm playfully. So, I joked "James you hurt be you bully." he let out a giggle. James then said "You want a bully I give you a bully." He gave me his evil smirk and started to tickle me. I forgot he was only person who knew and now daddy would know.Soon a tickle fight started and we lost count of time.

Mitch's POV
    As I talked to James's mum I heard two people go upstairs. Soon I said bye to his mum and a few moments later I heard two different sets of laughter. I didn't want to bother the two friends so I stayed downstairs with Scott. So, I walked over to the couch and fell on the couch. Scott looked over to me and said "You exhausted?" I replied "Yeah who knew raising a preteen would be hard."
     Scott joked "I bet if you ask our parent they will tell you hard it is." I just rolled my eyes at Scott but I knew he was right. Soon everyone was showing up and Adam and James still were not downstairs. So I head up stairs to Adams room to see James on top of Adam. Both were red and laughing they didn't release how close their faces were.
     Before they kissed I said "Adam and James everyone is here if you want to come downstairs." Both boys looked up at me and started blushing then Adam said "Ok we are on our way down." I smiled to myself that I just made the two blush. These two liked each other and I was determined to get the two together. Just like they did with Avi and I they made Mavi happen.
Adam's POV
Daddy almost caught James and I kissing that wouldn't of been good. Now Daddy will try to get up together. Just like I got him and Avi together. We made our way downstairs to see and smiling Kristie and Scott, a laughing Kevin and Avi, and a Mitch on his phone. This was the usual when we where together then I saw James's face. I knew he was trying so hard not to fan girl.
So, I said "Guys meet James another huge fan of PTX and James meet the gang." They all smiled and said "Nice to meet you James." Of course Scott had to ask "So James who is your favorite member." My face had a huge smile on it because I remember at the orphanage he was always saw how cute Kirstie was. So, I took this for advantage and said "Yeah James tell them who it is." He rolled his eyes and blushed and said "It's Kristie, she is my favorite since I first heard you guys."
Kirstie smiled and said "Ha take that James says I'm his favorite." Kevin says "Well I'm Adam's favorite so I win." Then Avi says "Will you children stop fighting. Daddy says "Why should they stop?" he smiled and said "Because I said so." Scott said "All of you are childish." my reply was "Looks who is talking." Scott made his fake offend look and James. We all laughed at Scott and he grabbed a pillow and said "PILLOW FIGHT!!!"
Soon a pillow fight broke out and no one was safe. Everyone was trying to hide but everyone was laughing so hard. Then Avi said "I'm getting hungry we should eat then go back to the pillow fight." So we all came out a ordered some food and once it was here we watched some movies. Soon it midnight was rolling in and everyone was asleep but me and James. He said to me "Tonight was amazing." my reply was cheesy "Well you amazing." James just blushed and gave me a kiss on the cheek. He said goodnight and we both went to sleep leaning on each other.

A/N: If you have a ship name for Adam and James please comment it. Thanks for so much reads I really appreciate it. Hope you keep on reading and I hope you love my story. I'm going to update Saturday March 11, 2017 for the Kids Choice awards.