One

He stared at her like she was the only person on the planet, the little lady with the blue bow. He adored her, even if she didn't know who he was.

He loved how much she loved books and how she always had one in her hand. Once he caught her with a book on magical creatures and his heart raced a bit thinking, maybe she knew who he was and wanted to impress him. He adored her chocolate brown hair that was cut just above her shoulders and her matching brown eyes you could just get lost in. He loved how she always wore different glasses and how she had the biggest smile when you got lucky and made her to laugh.

He didn't know what it was about the girl with the blue bow but he was drawn to her, like moths to a flame. She barley had a smile on her face or talked to anyone but maybe that's why he liked her, because she reminded him so much of himself.

She's shy but tries to keep everyone happy, she wants to see a smile on everyone's face but you never see a smile on her's. He wanted to change that. He wants to change that.

He knows her favourite kind of tea and how she always drinks a pacific kind when she's nervous. He loves how she always smells of lemongrass and peach, how she's always wanting to learn something new in class. 

The girl with the blue bow is a puzzle to some people, perhaps unsolvable but despite it all.

Newt Scamander wants to play the game.