Chapter 1: The end of us

[side note: slide to the right to play Bye by Taeyeon to make it more dramatic lol]

Jimin POV
"Let's break up."

Those words echoed in my head, did I do something wrong? Why all of a sudden? I stand there clueless...

"Why-Why?" I choked on my words.

"Just because," she said.

"Just because?" I love her too much to let her go.

"Jimin...I'm tired of us. Don't make it hard, don't look for me anymore," she walks away.

I watch her as she left...I can't even move a muscle. Did I meant nothing to her? Doesn't she know that my heart is aching?! Like a fool I watch her leave. Like a fool I couldn't do anything! The world is too cruel...there's no much thing as true love.

Mina POV
I tried my hardest not to cry, I could feel the cold wind...tears endlessly fall down. I hid my aching heart and let you go, while I was in pain by myself like a fool. Please forget about us...it's for the best. I wave for a taxi and get in. This cold night...I wish it will end. Our love was like a sweet dream to me. I pay the taxi man and get out.

*Ring Ring*
*Ring Ring*

"Momo!" I cried out loud.

"Did you really break up with him? Pabo! Things didn't had to end like this! Just tell him!"

"I can't...it's for the best! I call you when I arrive to Japan!" I hang up and open the door.

I look around..Memories came back to me. The time I cried when I fail for my ballet audition, he told me not to waste my tears...the songs we used to listened to, the first kiss, everything is gone now. I go to my bedroom and lay down.

"Sorry.." I said looking at a picture of us. I don't think I can live without you. I love you so much but I let you go.

Flashback
"Now do a Grande Jeté," Mrs. Lee said.

I run and jump, I'm in the air suddenly I lose balance and fall down. I begin to cry, I can't move my leg.

"Lets go to the hospital."
                          **************
"Other than the surgery area, I chronically damaged areas. It's perfect okay to live a normal life...ballet would be little.." the doctor stop talking.

"Little?!" I was desperate for an answer.

"If you overwork it, you might not able to use the leg at all."

"You mean I have to quit ballet? Do you know how much I love dancing! HOW? I can't live a normal life without ballet! It's part of my life! ITS ALL I GOT!"

"Mina please clam down!" His voice rises.

My dream is shattered, I can't tell Jimin! I don't want to be a burden to him... I leave the hospital and go to the company he's training to be an idol. I'm sorry Jimin...I have to leave you.  If I tell you about my leg you're going to quit your dream.
End of flashback

I pack my clothes and head out to the airport. I sit down and waited for the announcer to call my plain.

"Excuse me miss," someone tap on my shoulder.

I true around to see who it was, omo! He looks like a girl. I couldn't help it but to stare at him. He's beautiful!

"Am I that handsome?" He chuckled.

"I'm sorry!" I stand up and bow to him.

"I'm kim Seok Jin but you can call me Jin," he extended his hand to me.

"I'm Myoui Mina but you can call me Mina," I shake his hand.