Chapter 9: Wedding Day

Slide to the right if you want to listen to the song.
Mina POV
I sat there waiting for someone to come and take me away from here. I grab my bouquet and sigh. One more hour before the wedding starts.

"You look beautiful," Momo said coming in the waiting room.

I force a smile, "thank you."

"Can't believe you're getting marry with Jin," she sounded excited about it.

"That makes two of us."

*30 minutes before
the wedding starts*

"You look beautiful," Jin embraced me to his big strong arms. "He isn't here," he said slowly.

I stare at him.

"They say there's always someone in a relationship who loves more... I wish it wasn't me," he lowered his head. "I know... that you're only doing this for me."

"Jin..." that's all I could say.

"Mina go with him."

I stand there paralyzed by what he said.

"Go with him before I regret letting you go."

Jin POV
She ran out of the waiting room. I slowly collapsed on the floor. I guess at the end we weren't meant to be. I healed her open wound but now I want someone to heal mine. I looked at the white floor as my tears were falling down. I held my hands on my heart and gasped for air.

"My heart can't take it," my chest felt tight to the point I was gasping for air. I guess this is how you felt when you lost her Jimin.

I thought I found love but now it ended like this. I'm afraid to love again... the deeper you love the deeper pain is. I'm alone again.

Jimin POV
I was sitting down on the swing set and looked at the gay dark sky. She's getting marry with him... hopefully she's happy.

"Jimin," the voice echoed though my head. I turned around and saw Mina standing beautifully. She looked beautiful with her long sleeve wedding dress.

"Unbelievable," I whispered to myself.

A/N: there's one more chapter left if you liked this story you can go check out Rewind Ten Years Ago. It's my new book.