Chapter 6: Perhaps

Jimin POV
"Sana!" I turned around to face her but she kept walking. I'm sorry Sana but I don't feel the same way as you.

I watched her leave when I enter my house.
I sigh and kicked the wall. I don't know what to do. I don't want to hurt Sana... she's my best friend. My phone begins to ring.

"You home?" Jin asked.

"Yea why?"

"Just curious... I talk to you later."

"Alright." I hang up.

Mina POV
Jin hasn't arrived from work. I check the clock it's midnight. I quickly wash up and thought of Jimin.

"What should I do?" I asked myself.

I lay down on my bed and stare at the ceiling for a long time. The concert is tomorrow should I go? Uhh I don't know. I close my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

Jin POV
I arrived pretty late. I saw Mina sleeping like a little baby. I kissed her forehead and washed up. When I'm done I lay down next to her and embrace her.

Flashback
"What's wrong with Mina?" I asked Momo.

"She's drinking again," Momo looked like she didn't know what to do.

"Jin~" Mina was acting cute. "Why are you here~" she touched my face.

I looked at her. She's beautiful from head to toe. She leaned her head on my shoulder. Momo took a deep breath and begin to drink too.

"Aigoo!" I said.

"Jin! I have a pathetic friend who let her lover go. She didn't wanted to be a burden to him. She left without saying goodbye now she's suffering," Mina's eyes were turning watery.

I wipe her tears before they fall down. I'm going to heal her and make her mine. I know she's the one I want to get marry with.

End of flashback

Mina POV
The next morning I woke up and saw jin sleeping beside me. I get up and wash up and go to the kitchen to make breakfast. I have a busy schedule today. I leave him a note on the table. The day goes by and it's time for Jimin concert. I take a seat and wait for it to start.

There's probably more than hundreds of people here. The stage looks pretty big too. Suddenly the lights turned off and everyone got quiet. Jimin started dancing, he looked amazing. The way he move with emotion made you got chills around your body. I enjoy the concert and take the back door to leave.

"Leaving without saying goodbye?"

"Jimin?" I said.

"Let's go home."

I nodded to him while holding his hand. I can't stop myself from loving him. I want to be with him so bad. He takes me to his apartment. I take off my coat and looked around.

"Mina I want you," he hugged me from the back.

I touch his hand, "I'm sorry."

"Don't say that!" He embraced me tight. "Mina look at me! I love you and I won't give up on us," he press his lips against mine.

Jimin POV
It was like spark. Her soft pinkish lips against mine. The kiss was more than magic, it made us alive again. We say no words but I could tell what she wanted to say. I pick her up and take her to my bed. She takes off my shirt and kissed me.

I gently take her shirt off too and kiss her neck. I take her bra off too and gently kiss her cheek. We undress ourselves and I get on top of her.

"Is it okay?" I asked her.

"Yes."

"Tell me if it hurts."

I go in. It's been a long since we done it. Everything felt great. It was like a flower was ready to blossom.

Mina POV
"More," I said.

I put my arms around his hot steamy body. I love him and will always love him. Everything he did was gently. It was like waterfall. It felt great. His soft hand touch my breast and kissed it.

"Jimin," I lean close to him and kiss his neck.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too."

That night we made love again.