Chapter 8: hurting

3 months later
Mina POV
Every bride is anxious or nervous before the wedding but I'm not. I'm supposed to be happy about it but I can't. I have one week before the wedding...I told Momo about Jimin and me. As for Sana we haven't talk to each other since that night. I wonder if she's with Jimin. I also told Jin the truth about Jimin and that we did it. He didn't called me any names or got mad. He said that he was disappointed at me.

"Jin," I sat down beside him.

"Mina tell me what you want?" He's eyes were full with sorrow and pain. He didn't smiled like he used to, he probably did smile but his eyes told otherwise.

"I want to marry you."

Just then we heard someone knocking on the door. Jin open the door and Jimin was standing right there. He smiled at us and I went up stairs.

Jin POV
Mina went up stairs leaving me alone with Jimin. I wanted to punch him so bad! I made it fist and looked away. I want to hit him but I can't. I let him in and offered him a drink. We sat down on the couch and begin to talk.

"Jin please take care of her," he said smiling at me.

"I will."

"You're really lucky," his smiled faded away. "I'm sorry the pain I caused you," he avoid making eye contact with me.

I didn't say anything. He was like a little brother to me but now... I don't know.

Mina POV
I grab my phone and begin to call Momo.

"Momo pick up," I was talking to myself.

"Mina!" She finally said.

"Momo my heat is hurting," I held my tears for so long but I'm letting them out now.

"I told you Mina... at the end the both of you were going to get hurt," She sighed.

"I want him so bad!" I lay down on the bed and hugged a pillow.

"I know it's hard but there's nothing you can do."

"I know," I hugged the pillow more.

"I have to go. I'm sorry I couldn't give you any advice..." she hangs up.

Jimin POV
~few hours later~
I saw Sana standing by my door. I walk toward her and enter my code before I go in she grabs my wrist.

"I told Mina to leave you."

"What?" I faced her. "Why? Why? You know I love her! Why would you do that?" I grabbed both of her shoulders.

"Because I love you! She's getting marry with someone else! You need to move on," she shouted back.

"Stop begin selfish! If you didn't open your mouth probably Mina would have cancel the wedding."

"OPEN YOUR EYES JIMIN! She wants to get marry with him!"

I couldn't take it anymore I pushed her to the wall pretty hard. She looked like she was about to cry.

"Sana leave. I don't want to see you never again."

Guys I have a new book called Hello Academy
Starting:
Twice: Nayeon
Twice: Dahyun
Blackpink: Jennie
Blackpink: jisoo

Bts: Rap monster
Got7: Jackson
Astro: eunwoo
Monsta x: Jooheon